Me thinks, they protest too much

So many things to respond to...

Ever check out the spelling that was used in the time of Shakespeare? It should be embarrassing to make some kind of mention about spelling and Shakespeare.

So, is it that English is a second language or that it is one of comprehension? No one has said that Babbitt was not in the building. I don't know where you got that from. What I said was, Babbitt was not on the other side of the wall. She was on the far side so she was not a threat to anyone. Washington DC is not a "stand your ground" city. The cop was wrong and committed murder. Also, among the 41,000 hours (which you claim to have seen all of it) of video, we see Babbitt trying to stop people from bashing in the doors. She was trying to prevent people from breaking and entering from a point of high ground. A bad cop killed an unarmed veteran who was trying to stop the mob. That's in the video footage.

Back to claim about 41,000 hours of footage. 24 hours in a day, 365 days in a year...that's almost five years worth of video and you've seen it all. Before you continue to make a fool of yourself, check out the documentary by actor Nick Searcy. He obtained video from people who attended the event and includes such things as policemen opening the doors, Ray Epps inciting a riot, and black clad Antifa goons changing out of their MAGA hats. Anyone who says that they've seen it all...I've got some crypto for you to buy from a guy named Sam.
... Nope - not saying that... Surely been a number of
charges, guilty pleas, and some convictions - as
1blackman1 has mentioned. ... And yes - in some
of the convection cases - the prosecution used
video footage - when they had a fellow attacking
police and what-not.

But in other cases - the defence has not been
given the proper video footage to clear clients.

"Botany Bay" ... Ye Christ! ... Why would you think
I'm from there?? .... Other than air travel - I onley
been to Sydney once - they tell me it's nice.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
K.

But it is kinda hard for a person to defend themselve if video shows they were past the barriers and being where they are not suppose to be. You don't want the prosecution to have that

Otherwise, just trying to keep up airs that you keep up for your faux country you project.
So precious, you're defending the unlimited killing of anyone found where they are not supposed to be? Like work, open land, or your own property. Can we call you for a defense witness for the rancher who killed an illegal on his land after they fired on him?

Ashley Babbitt was unarmed, she was not an angry giant of a man, she was outside the doors and windows, she was not an immediate threat to the police or any congress person. And yet she was shot and killed. No one rendered aid from the capital police which is kind of a requirement in law enforcement. You'd think they would learn after Miriam Carey...but maybe they did. No one will be held accountable for crossing the line and killing an innocent person. Now, you will say that Ashley was not innocent. So, killing someone for vandalism is okay with you as long as a cop does it?
So precious, you're defending the unlimited killing of anyone found where they are not supposed to be? ... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Show me where I said that.

Don't put a narrow sliver of a parallax view on a point. Causes endless waste of bandwidth. Short, concise, precise.
it is kinda hard for a person to defend themselve if video shows they were past the barriers and being where they are not suppose to be. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I think that's the definition of trespassing. What should the penalty be for that? Is that an offense warranting capitol punishment?
I think that's the definition of trespassing. What should the penalty be for that? Is that an offense warranting capitol punishment? Originally Posted by texassapper
You forgot to quote the
K.

But it is kinda hard for a person to defend themselve if video shows they were past the barriers and being where they are not suppose to be. You don't want the prosecution to have that

Otherwise, just trying to keep up airs that you keep up for your faux country you project. Originally Posted by Precious_b
..."... faux country you project" ... THAT surely looks
like a racial comment to me... Rules here against that.

Next time remember to spell it "FOX country" and you're ok.

There's cases where the barriers were ALREADY MOVED
when the protesting people got there, and some had
no idea they were in the wrong - and still charged.

I'm glad the footage is out.... Let the other
news outlets have access also...

#### Salty
... Nope - not saying that... Surely been a number of
charges, guilty pleas, and some convictions - as
1blackman1 has mentioned. ... And yes - in some
of the convection cases - the prosecution used
video footage - when they had a fellow attacking
police and what-not.

But in other cases - the defence has not been
given the proper video footage to clear clients.

"Botany Bay" ... Ye Christ! ... Why would you think
I'm from there?? .... Other than air travel - I onley
been to Sydney once - they tell me it's nice.

Again False. Where’s your evidence they have been denied video footage? Stop just making statements without providing some proof. Where are you getting the “denied video” from? Make a show of proof or stop lying.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
remember the guy who sat in a lawn chair tied to weather balloons and untethered the whole contraption?

airline pilots reported seeing him floating along at about 16,000 feet

so dumb it was sort of funny...to everyone but him i imagine
maybe they can finally get ashli babbit's murderer

or at least additional ammunition for her family to use to sue the shit out of the miscreant
Can’t sue police. Republicans are against that.

And Babbit was a clean kill. Shoulda shot more of them.
So precious, you're defending the unlimited killing of anyone found where they are not supposed to be? Like work, open land, or your own property. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I'm sure that you are aware of the so-called "castle law".

"A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used."

I'd be willing to bet that you support the castle law.
..."... faux country you project" ... THAT surely looks
like a racial comment to me... Rules here against that.

Next time remember to spell it "FOX country" and you're ok.

There's cases where the barriers were ALREADY MOVED
when the protesting people got there, and some had
no idea they were in the wrong - and still charged.

I'm glad the footage is out.... Let the other
news outlets have access also...

Racial?! You better run that by Cendell

So, I guess these are the foxy people than

Again False. Where’s your evidence they have been denied video footage? Stop just making statements without providing some proof. Where are you getting the “denied video” from? Make a show of proof or stop lying. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Where's me evidence?? ... It's been all over
conservative media since the trials began... Wake Up!

We've surely been on about this for a good while.
Revolver News and Ray Epps also...

... I've encouraged you blokes to head to Revolver
and take the Revolver News "Ray Epps" Challenge
and read BOTH of their investigations.

... You lads piss on that... And I keep laughing
as you fellows keep being wrong. ... You still believe
Trump never asked Pelosi for the National Guard?

#### Salty
Salty. You’re entertaining. Continuously wrong but entertaining. Trump didn’t ask Nacy for the National Guard as she has no control over the Guard. It’s been testified to under oath by person after person within the Trump admin that no such request was ever made. Like I said, you don’t grasp facts. Just bullshit from the most illegitimate of sources. Revolver news. Lol. Uh ok. Pure garbage.