When You Finally Realize You Are NOT Special

Hey Sophia I'm I a curmudgeon? And if I am I still think your hot.
I agree RBJ is a big WK and wannbe pimp. Lol... Originally Posted by carkido45
It's a thang thang!!

Just in..I'm now taking all calls for the newest provider ..CivilBarrister...not only will I WK for him...I will schedule for him. Just be advised that his time may be limited for the following reasons:

1. He only sees 1-2 people a week. BUT when you see the 8th person walking out of his incall...just chalk it up to some of the same things other providers post regarding their "limited sessions"

2. His rates fluctuate due to time of the month(rent due), offers BB on the "sly", needs another "pick me up", his SO is mad because CB didn't bring home enough money that day to allow the SO to lay around the house, the cost of photoshopping his "it's really me" portfolio costs more, ETC.

3. He has to get on eccie to post another one of his wonderful and thought-provoking threads about which planet would you most want to session and how many times he came with that HOT Martian.

4. Visit his "financial investor" to explain why his price is as high as Brad Pitt's even though he "might" not be on the same level

If you can put up with these few oversights, AND be so gullible to believe all the "he's the best".."reviews, call me so I can screen you and set up your "time and companionship only" trip!!

carkido...I'll split my share of his 50% ..no..I'll take 52%, and give you 17% for helping me out by touting my pimping empire!!You da' MAN!!!

By the way..only females need apply...or extremely feminine males..post-op only!!
Hey Sophia I m a curmudgeon... Originally Posted by carkido45
Fixed that for ya...
Wow! It may be surprising to know that I don’t have a life-sucking SO. I don’t fluctuate my rates. I don’t practice anything unsafe. I don’t take advance money. I don’t have false photos. I don’t have info or insights to my personality on my site that aren’t real. I don’t use my clients. I think my rates are in line with my attributes. And!, I don’t know any ladies that do. What mean spirited things to say!

That said. Yes, this can be dangerous for the heart lol. Sophia hit the nail on the head with her posts: about love and about negative attitudes.
A And frankly, anyone who writes me off simply because I don't like to see ALL providers constantly lumped into the negative stereotypes CB and others like him espouse, isn't someone I want to see anyhow. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I've only written you off because of the weekend deal. Now when that changes.........
I'm basing my assertions about his chronic negativity and almost non-stop tendency to bash providers as a group rather than the individual wrong doers, not solely on this one post, but on all the posts of his taken as a whole. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I don't see CB as particularly negative; I do see him as someone who's been around, and who doesn't get swayed by the marketing or convenient illusions that are part of This Thing of Ours. And he's not afraid of speaking his mind.
I could say a lot more about this man and his side kick but I'm gonna do the ladylike thing and bow out of this aspect of the discussion. I think this thread, with my help, has been hijacked into "CB=negative: yeah or neigh?" and some self moderation is in order. It's not fair to CB. He's not the topic of this thread. I think we should get back to the topic at hand, which is how do you find a decent provider who won't expect or request anything outside of the posted fee for her time?

There are many of us out there actually. And if the OP would like to send me a PM, I can recommend some ethical and professional ladies and I'm sure most of the other people on this board can as well. You boys wouldn't be here if all providers were crooks or boundary crossers.

It's just important to remember that boundary crossing is a two-way street. If you start going off the clock with a woman, it's no longer a simple business relationship. She has essentially become your girlfriend, and like all girlfriends, she's gonna want you to do her favors. That's part of any romantic relationship. I think you all know that there's no such thing as free pussy. Even if it's not money you're giving, she'll want you to come over to the house to help her fix her computer, or help her move, or give her advice on stocks, or Lord knows what. And I don't think there's necessarily anything so bad about it. If she does care for you, she'll also be doing you favors, not to mention the fact that you are now saving money on your hobby bill. If you want to keep things simple, find a good woman with a solid rep, keep everything on the clock, and DO NOT fall in love.
This whole thread is proof that it sucks not to be me.
This whole thread is proof that it sucks not to be me. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well young fellah... you might be popular with them young hard body aerobic instructors... but I "own" the blue haired crowd here at the Old Folks Home... (also known as , Where woodies go to die)... oh course it's a different set of criteria... I can cut up my own food and I don't drool (except when Brook Wild runs a special)... so I'm pretty much a "Good Catch"...
What was this thread about?

oh yeah...

Nice guys will get cut up in this hobby. You have to learn to say no or lay out conditions you are comfortable with.

The best way to lose a friendship is to loan them money. I have done it a time or two just to actually get rid of somebody!
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

If I could just get everyone on this board to loan me some money.
Been there done that. For me it was Anne, aka Belle of amazing/escape, sonnie of uptown and XTC. Met her years ago, got her out of the biz. Provided her own place to live and put her through UofH...She's now an Electrical Engineer and wouldn't give me the time of day. Spent easily over 200k on her over a 3 year period! Promised me she would marry me and etc....don't know if i'm more pissed at her or myself for being such a dipshit and falling for her!
I was once told by a very wise woman, "If you're the only provider he sees... you're in trouble."

Guys, gals, is this true? Do you think if a gent is exclusive w a provider thats when the probs occur? I see some truth in what ibechill so succinctly stated in the previous page.

This problem won't happen if you don't see the same person more than once. Originally Posted by ibechill

However, building realtionships is what we as humans do and sometimes our feelings will get hurt as a result. But you know what? Everytime your heart gets bruised, broken or burnt is just a reaffirmation of your humanity. I'd rather have a broken heart occasionally than to be bitter, jaded or resentful.

I've broken some hearts and had mine broken on numerous occasions. But when I walk away from my years as a provider, I will know that I left not as a jaded, bitter bitch, but as a whole woman with her heart intact.

Just my two cents.
I was once told by a very wise woman, "If you're the only provider he sees... you're in trouble."

Guys, gals, is this true? Do you think if a gent is exclusive w a provider thats when the probs occur? Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Not necessarily... I don't like seeing a lot of different providers... when I find one I am comfortable with... I stop looking. My ATF evah... I saw once a week for a while... that was years ago and today when I think about those sessions...I still smile...
I've never met a provider that was more emotionally or intellectually interesting than my "gal". I'm like you Jackie S., trying to fill a void in my life. But that is restricted to the sexual side. I pay for a providers time, and have my favorites who are free enough intellectually to allow themselves to enjoy a sexual experience. I've always put myself in their shoes. If I was 20, what would I find interesting in a 60+ year old woman? It probably happens for real, but I guess I and many others would tolerate her for her money and lifestyle. And milk it for all its worth!
I don't see CB as particularly negative; I do see him as someone who's been around, and who doesn't get swayed by the marketing or convenient illusions that are part of This Thing of Ours. And he's not afraid of speaking his mind. Originally Posted by blowpop
As his WK and "side kick" I wholeheartedly agree!! Now I am feeling for you too!!