Best Hip Bone

I agree with you FamilyDog, bone structure can be super sexy . My personal favorites for hip bones are Emilia Chase and April White , both of 411 (p) only. But many eccie girls have "the bones." Just check out the pics and go chewing .
I'd go for best armpits! Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
Read recently how not women not shaving their armpits is making a comeback. Going so far as to dye it as you would your hair to show it off.
Read recently how not women not shaving their armpits is making a comeback. Going so far as to dye it as you would your hair to show it off. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Man, I sure hope not. Maybe I'm just strange, but I prefer a woman to have shaved legs and armpits. Especially the legs. Can't imagine pounding her and rubbing my hands along bushy thighs. But, whatever turns you on I guess.
I see a best ankle thread popping up soon Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Kankles are fuckin' nasty for sure.

I'm sorry, that's fuckin' sick.

I would run away if I saw that.

Body hair is nasty!
Read recently how not women not shaving their armpits is making a comeback. Going so far as to dye it as you would your hair to show it off. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yeech... I like women who are um, womanly!
Well, I'll say this...As long as she's got some Ass, I won't worry so much about armpit hair.

Ass trumps everything!!!