NC/NS???

The OP and reviewer in dispute should work it out privately at this point. All this extra mess starting by the board regulars is nothing but a unnecessary and sad and scary behavioral display...and bringing the board down ;-) Looks like some people that constantly whine about decorum could actually learn a thing or two from USA Soldier and Shine. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Don't worry about it Katie. Guys that want to see a hot redhead will still want to see you. Sorry to hear about your loss. Handle the RL stuff, and come back when you are ready.
The OP and reviewer in dispute should work it out privately at this point. All this extra mess starting by the board regulars is nothing but a unnecessary and sad and scary behavioral display...and bringing the board down ;-) Looks like some people that constantly whine about decorum could actually learn a thing or two from USA Soldier and Shine. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The audacity you have after your "Im back from the dead" thread. BTW I thought you were not staying?

I laughed so damn hard reading this....

Believe me, we know that the (Not a review) review he posted this am-is "suspect" to say the least. The non-reviewer also made no efforts to contact her. He made a public post in the wrong section for starters. Maybe he needs to step up & get it together!
I mean he cant even give BM a date!
Hopefully she will return but man sometimes you men run off women not just out of coed !
allaboutthebbbj, Katie says there was no communication what the fuck is your problem? The girls dad died and you have to add to her grief. Don't be such an asshole.
Have some compassion.
The OP and the reviewer needs to work this out in private at this point. All other comments and insults need to stop. NOW!!! YALL KNOW BETTER.

And no I'm not staying. Let this be a lesson in practicing what yall preach.
allaboutthebbbj, Katie says there was no communication what the fuck is your problem? The girls dad died and you have to add to her grief. Don't be such an asshole.
Have some compassion. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Easy tough guy
The OP and the reviewer needs to work this out in private at this point. All other comments and insults need to stop. NOW!!! YALL KNOW BETTER.

And no I'm not staying. Let this be a lesson in practicing what yall preach. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Good luck to you on your next adventure!
The OP and the Reviwer should work this out privately. What's interesting to watch is how the very people complaining 24/7 to mods about how "if you just ban certain posters things will be better and the board will be civil and decent again" are now the very ones defeating their own logic with open insults and hostility....and doing it with impunity too. I knew this about face would eventually happen and continue to happen....it always does. Now everyone can judge it for themselves. Who's really the rabble rousers, sabre rattlers, and trouble makers. Seems it's just one group of elderly gentlemen that cant stop starting shit.
What's interesting to watch is how the very people complaining 24/7 to mods about how "if you just ban certain posters things will be better and the board will be civil and decent again" are now the very ones defeating their own logic with open insults and hostility....and doing it with impunity too. I knew this about face would eventually happen and continue to happen....it always does. Now everyone can judge it for themselves. Who's really the rabble rousers, sabre rattlers, and trouble makers. Seems it's just one group of elderly gentlemen that cant stop starting shit. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Please stay on topic. Go start another thread with your complaints about others. Thanks!
Deja Vu ..... anyone ?
The OP and the Reviwer should work this out privately. What's interesting to watch is how the very people complaining 24/7 to mods about how "if you just ban certain posters things will be better and the board will be civil and decent again" are now the very ones defeating their own logic with open insults and hostility....and doing it with impunity too. I knew this about face would eventually happen and continue to happen....it always does. Now everyone can judge it for themselves. Who's really the rabble rousers, sabre rattlers, and trouble makers. Seems it's just one group of elderly gentlemen that cant stop starting shit. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

https://Www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...mp;postcount=2

^^This comment got 8 likes but I bet the same characters who liked it are in this thread all broken up about a provider's grief

Not a single self-appointed Coed Monitor thought the comment was out of line
https://Www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...mp;postcount=2

^^This comment got 8 likes but I bet the same characters who liked it are in this thread all broken up about a provider's grief

Not a single self-appointed Coed Monitor thought the comment was out of line
Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem

What does this have to do with CK non-review? Nothing !

Thread hijacking !! Geez. Ya'll cant get together and make your own thread with your complaints?!

We are still awaiting a response from the gent who wrote the Nc/Ns and why would anyone respond with you gents doing this to her rebuttal!
@FFF you are SPOT ON. 100%
I.M.O. the only solution is for a moderator to mediate. Further responses from the parties involved won't resolve anything. There is definitely something amiss. Why would JoeC bother posting if it never happened ? If it did happen it would have been much easier for CVK to just make up an excuse & move on (cold feet,uneasy feeling). Not that it makes a difference in this case but I have met CVK on more than one occasion & never had an issue.
Just so there are no misinterpretations I believe JoeC made an appointment with somebody & that CVK was never in communication with JoeC.
Maybe he had a date with that MissKatie chick on OH2