Tax and spend Democrats

Unless, as right-wing Republicans like to tell us, flipping houses and selling stocks are real business.
Why aren’t they real businesses, in your opinion?
Unless, as right-wing Republicans like to tell us, flipping houses and selling stocks are real business. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I would argue it's a more legitimate business than moving one's production to a 2nd or 3rd world country in order to capitalize on near-slave labor.
No. someone tried to for his Middle East peace accomplishments. of course the far left went nuts over that. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Please explain.

I think ANYBODY can get nominated. And if your memory serves, Trump suggested he be nominated himself. An RWW in Norway and one in Sweden submitted his name.

Trump didn't win for obvious reasons.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/tr...obel-nonsense/
Trump didn't win for obvious reasons. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well yssup, now that you're back why not show off those honed "debate" skills?

Two questions:

1. What were the "obvious reasons" Obama was given a Nobel Peace Prize in 2009?

2. Which did more to advance peace in the Middle East and why - the (defunct) 2015 Iran Nuclear deal (JCPOA) or the (still expanding) Abraham Accords?

Now show us your stuff, big boy!
Why aren’t they real businesses, in your opinion? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
They don't produce new income, and they benefit one person, the seller.
  • Tiny
  • 04-26-2021, 09:47 PM
They don't produce new income, and they benefit one person, the seller. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm still looking forward to your explanation as to why we should raise the federal capital gains tax rate to 43.4% when the Congressional Budget Office and Joint Committee on Taxation say it will raise less revenues for the IRS than the 23.8% maximum rate we have now.