The new GDP numbers are due...

I don't recall the party ever making those promises.

But if you have the link to back your claim up, post it.

where is the huge boost in economic recovery promised when republicans took over both houses? Two can play the blame game whirrlagay. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
None the less; Obama has achieved what no other president in American history has achieved:

THE LOWEST FIRST QUARTER AVERAGE GDP GROWTH RATE IN OUR HISTORY !!!!!!!!!

All hail our failed president; an imposter, posing as president.
None the less; Obama has achieved what no other president in American history has achieved:

THE LOWEST FIRST QUARTER AVERAGE GDP GROWTH RATE IN OUR HISTORY !!!!!!!!!

All hail our failed president; an imposter, posing as president. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You want to know what's sad about people like you? You are so filled with hatred for Obama that you actually cheer about things like this. You have chosen your hatred for Obama over this country.
Not much of a defense there Baby Killer. Maybe you missed where I said that I take no joy from these numbers but it is a confirmation about what we've been saying for years about the Obama economy. Still believe in that "robust" recovery that you've been told about?
Not much of a defense there Baby Killer. Maybe you missed where I said that I take no joy from these numbers but it is a confirmation about what we've been saying for years about the Obama economy. Still believe in that "robust" recovery that you've been told about? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I've never said anything about a robust recovery. You hear the WH speak and you put those words in my mouth. That's what you don't get. It's obvious that you have chosen your hatred over this country. Joy or no joy, you've chosen.
Remember Obama is counting on you to spread the lie. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Stop lying.

GDP numbers are not manipulated.
Without exception, that information is inflated to favor this administration. After about a month or so those numbers go down. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Please stop lying. Economic numbers in past quarters are ALWAYS subject to revision based on new information.

How do you think these numbers are created in the first place? They are ESTIMATES.

THE LOWEST FIRST QUARTER AVERAGE GDP GROWTH RATE IN OUR HISTORY !!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So, what SPECIFICALLY should Obama have done differently?

I find it hilarious when people think a U.S. President has control over an economy.
Please stop lying. Economic numbers in past quarters are ALWAYS subject to revision based on new information.

How do you think these numbers are created in the first place? They are ESTIMATES. Originally Posted by PizzaLover
You will soon learn that JD is not only a liar, but he's not very good at it. Everything is a conspiracy. Just ask him what happened to that 777 that went missing.
Baby Killer and Penis Lover, two of a kind. What don't you get a room.
Baby Killer and Penis Lover, two of a kind. What don't you get a room. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You mean 'why' don't we get a room? Because I don't swing that way, but like a fucking moron, you still think it's funny to call people homos and fags.
Cut judy some slack, he is typing by braille....
You mean 'why' don't we get a room? Because I don't swing that way, but like a fucking moron, you still think it's funny to call people homos and fags. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, I meant "you" as in singular. Last I heard there was no daylight to be found between the two of you. Whenever did I call anyone a "homo or fag" on this site. Those are your words. Some kind of a self fulfilling prophecy? Either prove I said those words or apologize for lying like a slut.
Cut judy some slack, he is typing by braille.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm a touch typer. Have been since high school when I learned on a manual. Easier on a computer when I can increase the screen size some.
I'm a touch typer. Have been since high school when I learned on a manual. Easier on a computer when I can increase the screen size some. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're definitely 'touched'. Whatever you're doing, it's not working. Time for a reboot.