Mika Briezenski defends the rights of women, unless of course

Strange how a few months ago, Democrats were making fun of VP Pence because he wouldn't go to dinner with a woman who wasn't his wife.

Strange how the Dims are talking about "the moral high ground with women" when they called Gov Palin a cunt, a twat and made disparaging remarks about her Downs syndrome son.

My guess is the Dims are trying to gather ammunition to relaunch the "war against women" but they've been found out. A few months from now they are going to look at their already depleted bench and wonder "Why?"

Thank you Hillary. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Its all fair game ... especially since the Downs son is the smartest one in the family.
Its all fair game ... especially since the Downs son is the smartest one in the family. Originally Posted by pyramider
Your booty call's taint is ready, 0zombie

So No one should vote, as all those they are going to vote for are pervs. Originally Posted by garhkal
You can vote if you want. You never know what that candidate has in his closet though.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Its all fair game ... especially since the Downs son is the smartest one in the family. Originally Posted by pyramider
These Goobers love them some dumbass Sara almost as much as they love Trump and Putin!

If we are worried about what a candidate has in his closet and if it's salitious enough he's out from running, EVER.. That pretty much kills off 80% of the population ever running IMO..
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 04:59 PM
If we are worried about what a candidate has in his closet and if it's salitious enough he's out from running, EVER.. That pretty much kills off 80% of the population ever running IMO.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Then quit bitching about the other party's mistakes and making excuses for your own party.

If we are worried about what a candidate has in his closet and if it's salitious enough he's out from running, EVER.. That pretty much kills off 80% of the population ever running IMO.. Originally Posted by garhkal
It takes a special person to be successful in politics and even in public service jobs like Law Enforcement, Firefighters and Emergency Medical, wouldn't you agree? Yet we as voters are faced with candidates who can't even take care of their own lives, yet think they can make a positive difference in ours. The power and the notoriety overwhelms many people and they abuse it way too often at the tax payers expense. It happens on all levels of Government, local, state and federal.

Jim
And as i said, that would eliminate most everyone in society, cause most everyone has some sorts of skeletons in their closet..
And as i said, that would eliminate most everyone in society, cause most everyone has some sorts of skeletons in their closet.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Do you have any that would deter you from being elected to public office?

Jim
I solicit prostitutes all the time.. So yes.