Proposal of new thread to benefit all

I didnt post what I posted in regards to you out of desperation. I posted this thread because I had not had any meetings today and yes was desperate for one and thinking of the other days I have had a slow day and desperate for a meeting, came up with this idea. I have no problems at all saying Ive been desperate for money at times , who the hell hasnt ? Understand something about me , I could give a damn about how I come off or appear to be. If Im desperate , or a flake .. I own it , no biggie to me. I posted what I posted in regards to you because I couldnt remeber why we never met or even if we chatted and I was being honest about what happens sometimes with my tcb. That is the way this biz goes ... some days desperate for a dollar.. some days not enough time to keep up with the pms .... Call me desperate ... call me flaky .... call me Ishmael and slapp my tushy if you like. I am a head turning drop dead beautiful woman with a good heart and Im faantastic in bed , I have enough self confidence awareness and maturity to own my character flaws, I appreciate the warning though.
I didnt post what I posted in regards to you out of desperation. I posted this thread because I had not had any meetings today and yes was desperate for one and thinking of the other days I have had a slow day and desperate for a meeting, came up with this idea. I have no problems at all saying Ive been desperate for money at times , who the hell hasnt ? Understand something about me , I could give a damn about how I come off or appear to be. If Im desperate , or a flake .. I own it , no biggie to me. I posted what I posted in regards to you because I couldnt remeber why we never met or even if we chatted and I was being honest about what happens sometimes with my tcb. That is the way this biz goes ... some days desperate for a dollar.. some days not enough time to keep up with the pms .... Call me desperate ... call me flaky .... call me Ishmael and slapp my tushy if you like. I am a head turning drop dead beautiful woman with a good heart and Im faantastic in bed , I have enough self confidence awareness and maturity to own my character flaws, I appreciate the warning though. Originally Posted by purtybaby

Very well said girlie.

I think, perhaps, that was the last nail in that coffin.

PB, I am sorry that you got my P.S. remark down the wrong tube ...

All I meant to say: Be careful to come across as desperate, as you will be taken advantage of. And you know it too.

YES, you do own your own representation here, just like everybody else does. So far it has been impressive.

It's an excellent thread.

... and now please quit making me even hotter for you, as I respect honesty.

I think, perhaps, that was the last nail in that coffin.

Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Haven't decided yet who I want to nail last before hitting that coffin just yet.

Hoping to have many good nails in front of me ...
Here are rules on PM usage

#8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Unless provider broadcasted specials by PM (making it spamming), seems the limited discrete use of PM's as suggested would not violate the letter, or spirit of the rules.

Correct?

19Trees Originally Posted by 19Trees
Spoken like a true MOD! LOL (Don't point me bro.) Every time Space gives me points it ALWAYS with "spirit!"
I did have a hard time with that comment,, we are funny creatures are we not ? I can say I have no problems calling myself desperate and do not care how I come off , but the mere fact your comment evoked such a response from me suggests differently on its own. Its a funny game , I call myself desperate and all is kosher ... you call me desperate ... and its your ass lol. Fascinating ,squirrlely species God made with us. Thank you for your tact and taking the time to clarify Fun. The respect is mutual : )
Hmmm "it's my ass", , I am game

When you conquer the 5 agreements, you won't give a damn about what anybody says about YOU. All statements only reflect on them, never on you !!!
Oprah has never steered me wrong before ... Barnes and Noble here I come
I still say a little thank you to her every time I enjoy a chicken biscuit. I had heard the term chicken biscuit before ... but it was not until I heard her juicy lips utter the words " chicken biscuit " that I actually felt compelled to hit up Chik Fil and try one. Tasty little bastards those chicken biscuits. I can see the crumbs falling on the pages of my new book now. Well it looks like my day is all mapped out for me tomorrow.
PB, feel free to PM me anytime you are "desperate". I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to take advantage of a daily deal. Great idea, I hope the rules can be amended to allow for such a thread. Just as before if rules are not followed then shut it down.
Careful or it's your ass too.... and I don't like to share my ass whoopings.

So all it takes for a brave soul with plenty points left to start the threAD and see if there will be any stonk, trees, or mountains in the way ....

If all the Ladies behave, we might have a good old Special time around here in Austin, just like the other not so weird cities ...
call me Ishmael and slapp my tushy if you like. Originally Posted by purtybaby
I'd love to slap your tushy but do I have to call you Ishmael?
Dont knock it till you tried it ! Role playing is so very underrated : )
I keep my A-list ladies in my contact list. That way, if they're logged in, they show up in my buddy list on the left hand side of the screen as logged in. I check that first when I'm in the the mood for a quick meeting. If she's logged into the site, presumably there's a better chance she'll be available.

I think you need to at least hit the refresh button every 30 minutes or so to show up as logged in.

I do wish more ladies would put current specials, availability, and status info in their showcase.

As to following the rules, I keep seeing ladies posting in the weekend forum outside the Thursday-Sunday limits all the time, so good luck on getting ladies to follow the rules in general.

I also notice that a lot of ladies post on Mondays, and their ads get buried in the crush. It might make more sense to post later in the week so you don't get lost so quickly.

Also post a little more about when you're likely to be available. What days, and what hours. Short notice, or only scheduled well in advance.
Purty Baby your idea is good ! But the thread thing was a big pain in Space's ass and not likely to happen . However I see no reason why you could not post a thread stating your idea of offering discounts on slow days , and since you don't know what days these will be , ask the gentlemen to post on your thread giving permission to pm them these specials . Compose a list , and on slow days send out group pm's of five , until you've pmed all on the list . That would at least advise all that have stated interest of your special for that day . Might have to extend it to the next day to accomadate all the appointments .
PB- What about a private yahoo group? I keep thinking of creating one of these. I don't know why I don't? Several ladies I know use them and it works great for them on those sometimes slow days.
Plus, it's more of a private thing. If you care about that. Just a suggestion I should take myself, lol!