Nipples and Clit Piercings

I LOVE nipples pierced with small gold hoops. Not so much on the barbells; but the gold hoops...wow.

Clit hood piercings never did much for me.
I believe some ladies have metal piercings on their nipples and clit to discourage men from sucking on them. Who wants to suck on metal. Piercings could give you infections, could be a health hazard.
I believe some ladies have metal piercings on their nipples and clit to discourage men from sucking on them. Who wants to suck on metal. Originally Posted by subiedude
I've never heard that. The women (and one guy) I have known with pierced nipples have told me that they like it because their nipple is always erect and sensitive, and the couple who were moms with children have told me that it returned sensitivity to the nipples after breastfeeding.

I did meet one stripper who had nipple piercings and she wouldn't let any guy touch her breasts at all. She said guys always want to tug on them and it hurt. This was a full contact club and she lost a lot of business from guys who wanted to touch her tits but weren't allowed.
I've never heard that. The women (and one guy) I have known with pierced nipples have told me that they like it because their nipple is always erect and sensitive, and the couple who were moms with children have told me that it returned sensitivity to the nipples after breastfeeding.

I did meet one stripper who had nipple piercings and she wouldn't let any guy touch her breasts at all. She said guys always want to tug on them and it hurt. This was a full contact club and she lost a lot of business from guys who wanted to touch her tits but weren't allowed. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
You are sure a Womanizer and know a woman's Anatomy pretty well ....
If a provider is going to get inked up it should be something relevant.Like their menu, prices, and gifts they like.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And public service information.

Exit only
Men at work
Not a step
Contents may be hot
Please wait to be seated
If found call 555-1212
Parking in rear
Contents under pressure
Employees must wash hands
Hazardous material
Unloading zone
Gratuity of 20% applied to parties 8 or more
Come again
You are sure a Womanizer and know a woman's Anatomy pretty well .... Originally Posted by Mona Lisa3000

You're half right...he is a Womanizer.....

I MAKE ALOT OF MONEY OFF MY PIERCENGS ALONE SO I WOULD THINK THAT MANY LOVE LOVE THEM EVEN THE ONES THAT ARE A LITTLE IFFY LIKE TO WONDER
You are sure a Womanizer and know a woman's Anatomy pretty well .... Originally Posted by Mona Lisa3000
You're half right...he is a Womanizer..... Originally Posted by malwoody
Haha, I was gonna say the opposite. I hung around strippers most of my life and those ladies like to talk about tits. And pussies. And feet. And all other parts of their bodies.

Some day I hope to actually touch one...
And public service information.

Exit only
Men at work
Not a step
Contents may be hot
Please wait to be seated
If found call 555-1212
Parking in rear
Contents under pressure
Employees must wash hands
Hazardous material
Unloading zone
Gratuity of 20% applied to parties 8 or more
Come again
... Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC
So, I should get "Two way traffic ahead" tatooed on my ass?
So, I should get "Two way traffic ahead" tatooed on my ass? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Sins You Crack Me Up ....
My hood is pierced, but it's just decoration- it really makes no difference stimulation-wise. I had my nips done at one time and didn't care for it, so those will NOT be getting redone. My tongue is pierced as well, and that I do like for various reasons
Car batteries attached to metal things and the Sun God ceremony in A Man Called Horse might change your mind, but then who knows anymore. It could start a fad or reality show.
That's OK Bart, I only use plastic or glass jewelry
My hood is pierced, but it's just decoration- it really makes no difference stimulation-wise. I had my nips done at one time and didn't care for it, so those will NOT be getting redone. My tongue is pierced as well, and that I do like for various reasons Originally Posted by TaylorBliss
Which on hurt the most ?