Just my 2 cents for all of us providers

I know that I have some strange ideas, so here is one for all to consider:
The typical hobbyist spends several hours wages, perhaps a full day's work or more, to see a provider for one hour (maybe less).
How about providers showing a little more respect for the hobbyists whose labor puts a roof over their kids heads?
BTW, I know that this post just put me on several DNS lists. The truth is the truth, however.
I think the thought that this is an "attack board" is a bad assumption. Let me check the "point totals" so far.
Tikkler33 I can agree with you on your point also. I was just speaking on behalf of the providers that work hard to keep a positive good reputation and the ones who try to also. But for the ones who are here for the wrong reason I completely agree with you. You hobbyist are the reason why we can keep a roof over our heads, and keep having great experiences. Im not trying to have any negative responses on this thread, Ive just seen how 1 bad review can ruin a girls reputation. This is just what I have seen with my own eyes. 1 bad day should not reflect a girls whole career. Thats why I try my hardest not to get any bad reviews. I love what I do and love meeting all of you gentlemen, and knowing that the providers all help each other out in one way or another. You rarely find this in any other type of profession.
  • Dad
  • 12-15-2010, 11:14 PM
I think the gentlemen out here need to start realizing how many good providers there are before their all gone. Originally Posted by Delanie Smith
What is the current female population in China, especially the young ones?

(Sorry, I have to pick on you because of your signature: "The Legendary Delanie Smith" )
Im not trying to have any negative responses on this thread, .... Originally Posted by Delanie Smith
Sometimes "we" don't have to try .... it just comes natural.

FYI the "suggestion" in your initial post is that the hobbyists fail to appreciate what a wonderful person YOU are and how hard YOU try to please them, not to mention how SPECIAL you are ... ala "Legendary" .....

... and you just keep it up with more posts.

Ive just seen how 1 bad review can ruin a girls reputation. Originally Posted by Delanie Smith
You've seen more than I then, which I doubt, "frankly my dear" ....

....what I have seen is a well reviewed provider by well known and established reviewers giving thumbs up and then one newby comes a long and posts a negative review and the old hands on deck toss his unhappy ass overboard ... or jumps all over the newby ...

.... kind a like you're getting it.

One thing that some "little girls" never seem to comprehend after they reach their "adult years" is that their pussy ain't special like their Mommy and Daddy convinced them when telling them about all those bad guys out their that want their pussy .... I hate to break the news to you, young lady, but IMO (an educated guess) the majority of the folks identified on here as hobbyists are not "hobbyists" because they cannot get a piece of ass in the "civilian world" as "Happy" used to say in another life ... it is because it is a HOBBY .... and an opportunity to have a little variety from time to time without the hassles of cultivating and/or developing a close relationship with someone who might interfere with their "regular" and "constant" relationship that they do not want to discard.

I know how to cultivate referral business in a more competitive service environment than you experience, it is to provide quality, timely, responsive, and reasonably priced service to each and every person for whom I agree to provide service and consistently express my appreciation for the opportunity to provide them a service ....

.. what I do not do is post a sign on the wall for all to see who come into my place of business in which I am whining about not being appreciated... and how "joe public" doesn't appreciate others in my same profession.

You are an attractive lady IMO based on your photographs, but you do need to adjust some of that attitude and consider how that might be received on the "open market" ... as on this board, which is a valuable source of referrals and information TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR SERVICES.
1 bad review rarely ruins a girls reputation. Most hobbyists have enough sense to compare the 1 bad one to the ten or forty or four hundred good ones and realize that the reviewer may have been just as much at fault. Until........the provider jumps in and goes bat shit crazy defending herself from the one bad review. When that happen it gives legitimacy to the bad review, right or wrong.

Delaine, you seem to have a stellar reputation and I haven't seen any drama associated with you. Even your responses on this particular thread have been pretty mature so I take your OP at face value and won't try to read anything more into it.

One word of advice though. Quit while you are ahead. Some of us love nothing better than to witness a good train wreck.
The OP has drama history.....she also has excellent reviews......she has earned both. Providers oft do not take into consideration the effects of hooktard drama until after the fact and it is too late.....there are no re-does here.
  • ivan
  • 12-16-2010, 07:58 AM
3 providers in this thread just lost my business that's for sure. That's how easy is to move on to next one....

Delaine you have courage and I only read good things about you....Just go with the flow and you will be fine... Don't get to personal, is just business at the and of the day.....

Two thumbs up to that ICEY CAKEZ6969 , that we are ! Originally Posted by Petite En'Lovely
Delanie- when people try and bring you down it only means you are above them. So just smile)
3 providers in this thread just lost my business that's for sure. ... Don't get to personal, is just business at the and of the day..... Originally Posted by ivan
Speaking of "just 2 cents" ... it seems to me that presence on a board utilizing screen names and pass words with all this "homeland security type" screening for legitimacy and character before meeting someone for a socal gathering is merely facade and pablum for generating an invalid sense of anonymity and privacy .....

in the midst of revealing identifying information, having personal references, and "black lists" discussed in forums without restrictions ...

I would not see someone off this board that "talks" too much ...

.. this is not some high school social interaction club, and the realities of the activities that are fantasized on this and other boards is life altering.

It's serious business, and it is not for "bonding" and being "buddies."
The OP has drama history.....she also has excellent reviews......she has earned both. Providers oft do not take into consideration the effects of hooktard drama until after the fact and it is too late.....there are no re-does here. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Wasn't aware of any drama history. I guess that's why you're the fucking prophet.
I never feed into any negative discussions but I just want to tell all the provides who have been through think and thin, like I have, a thumbs up. I feel that sometimes we are not appreciated as much as we should be. I know everyone has their bad days but I feel like we get creamed more than thanked when we do our very best. I think the gentlemen out here need to start realizing how many good providers there are before their all gone. Hope I didnt upset anybody but I just wanted to give two thumbs up to all the providers out there. Just my 2 cents.

The Legendary Delanie Smith Originally Posted by Delanie Smith
Drama.

Wasn't aware of any drama history. Originally Posted by Boardman
Just about all, if not all, of the "providers" and "gfs" I have known since I first started fucking, ...... are "all gone"...... as far as I am concerned ........

.... and it was not because I did not appreciate them .......

..... it was because they didn't appreciate me!

When they came back (like a yo-yo), I was "busy."

"I feel like we get creamed ....." D.S. is that an "extra"?
We get it your in Houston you made and ad and a threAD. OK you made your point.
Waiting for flames.
  • bbkid
  • 12-18-2010, 07:48 AM
fwiw, I don't like how my customers fail to appreciate me too.
I mean, I just hate making those bank deposits every morning.