Hillary throws her....pantsuit in the ring....finally (big surprise)

Again, not even addressing her by her name is your chance to take a chauvinistic dig at her. Driven women who act like men in the boardroom are not preferred. I'm guessing barefoot and pregnant is more your speed. You don't like your women to have bigger balls than you Originally Posted by WombRaider
Before you start calling anyone a chauvinistic pig perhaps you should go back a read what you wrote about Hillary and her "Sweet big ass".
Climate change is your belief system. It gets proven wrong everyday.

So how is your day going UC ? How are your people? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It does not get proven wrong everyday. That's why I love science over religion. Science doesn't require you to believe. It just is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scienti...climate_change

PS - You'd have to ask UC, is it? No idea.
Before you start calling anyone a chauvinistic pig perhaps you should go back a read what you wrote about Hillary and her "Sweet big ass". Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I can't appreciate a woman's physical properties? I don't call her names. I respect her abilities as a politician.
I can't appreciate a woman's physical properties? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well as a matter of fact you can't. LOL. What do you think would happen if during the middle of a debate someone told Hillary she had a "sweet big ass" you don't think that would be concerned chauvinistic? Or how about if you where one her mindless adoring fans and you said that to her when you went to shake her had?

BTW...do you believe that chauvinism and sexism crosses all racial, religious and political boundaries?
I don't call her names. I respect her abilities as a politician. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Let's say...you didn't respect her abilities as a politician. Would it then be ok for you to degrade her?
Well as a matter of fact you can't. LOL. What do you think would happen if during the middle of a debate someone told Hillary she had a "sweet big ass" you don't think that would be concerned chauvinistic? Or how about if you where one her mindless adoring fans and you said that to her when you went to shake her had?

BTW...do you believe that chauvinism and sexism crosses all racial, religious and political boundaries? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I believe the spelling and syntax errors experienced by people on here are spreading at an alarming rate.

Of course it does, we're all human. Those are just categories we place ourselves in.
Let's say...you didn't respect her abilities as a politician. Would it then be ok for you to degrade her? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Of course not.