Coming Soon to a Forumn Near You!

Are we all subject to this baiting now? Am I getting my hopes up that something cool is on the way just to be left hanging?

Do I have to have an animated GIF to play with the cool kids? Originally Posted by jimbo1605
Doubt it. I think you can probably expect this to be Matrix II.

It's getting kinda anti-climatic at this point...whatever it is it seems like it's taxing the intelligence of the team to the point that the whole project is at a stand still. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I don't know much about promotion, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express...

The key to a good "teaser" campaign is to lightly tease the public and then follow quickly with substance that makes everybody say "Ah HAH!" Apple did a fine job in most of your lifetimes. There have been others. Coke. Actually GoDaddy, too. (Nothing like a great looking gal to spike interest). Gatorade tried in decent years as a means of rolling out their "G" brand, but fucked it up. Larry's Shoes (nationwide retail chain) did a masterful job in the 90s.

I think this effort falls under the other category.

Just sayin...
  • Carl
  • 03-22-2011, 10:48 PM
It's getting kinda anti-climatic at this point...whatever it is it seems like it's taxing the intelligence of the team to the point that the whole project is at a stand still. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Taxation without prostration ain't diddly.

Ok...

So we ran into a little snag..... One of the stars is out for an illness and it will be no fun without their participation....

Sure... There is a Stand-in... But they don't know their lines.....

I considered you but you are too stable to react in the needed manner that would fill seats and sell the popcorn.....

So we wait.... or we recast.....

But then it will never live up to what was so brilliantly conceived....

Maybe one of the guys can provide a couple of cartoons to kill some time or Carl can do a little stand-up for us....
Amigo, I urge you to discuss your upcoming project and directorial foibles in this thread. Seems like you're well on the way to setting a record!

That said, ain't creation a bitch? Just can't trust nobuddy!
Whispers...are you...poking fun at...my...overuse..of my beloved... ellipses...or am I just starting to wear off on you?
Whispers...are you...poking fun at...my...overuse..of my beloved... ellipses...or am I just starting to wear off on you? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

No ..... Not at all darlin..... You were on my mind the other day when one of the members asked if I could hook him up with VIP access to entertain a bunch of Samsung BigShots.... I immediately thought..... Koreans.... Hannah.... I need more Korean friends and off I went!

Would you like a part in the story?
Nah, Hannah. I never noticed anybody abusing periods like Whisperino.

However, I think that's just the way we're supposed to post in this forumn.........
Hahaha sooo did you make the new korean friends to send my way?

I'd like a part in the hearts and wallets of any Koreans you know but I think I will skip the story for today.

No ..... Not at all darlin..... You were on my mind the other day when one of the members asked if I could hook him up with VIP access to entertain a bunch of Samsung BigShots.... I immediately thought..... Koreans.... Hannah.... I need more Korean friends and off I went!

Would you like a part in the story? Originally Posted by Whispers
Hahaha sooo did you make the new korean friends to send my way?

I'd like a part in the hearts and wallets of any Koreans you know but I think I will skip the story for today. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

Have you ever seen a dozen korean men in suits in a VIP Room of a decent club?

Their eyes get big and round!

Sorry... I've been dealing with some personal issues surrounding a young lady in distress the last couple of days....

LEt me check on the status of the shows best actress in a supporting role......

and see if we can get started yet!