Very Disappointed About Professional Pictures

I would be thrilled to shoot you-----with a camera, of course. No studio type stuff, "strike a pose, hold it all stiff". instead, just natural, have fun type stuff. At one point in time, it was called street photography. No, not that street.....

Just go around, see people doing what they do, and snap it. No permission, just snap it. . If they knew you were doing it, they would shy away or try to pose, and the atmosphere would be lost. People did not seem to mind at all

Nowadays people do not like it, so I have pretty much stopped. -I think it has something to do with the fear of finding themselves blasted all over the internent. That i can understand as I would not want some photo of me all over the place without or even with my permission (not that i think anyone would want to look at my old butt....).

Had a website for awhile, then found a photo I took at an event floating around on the internet in an inappropriate manner, so I stopped.

As to the comment about film---I preferred film as there is something of a superior quality to it. However, one has to use a chemical process from the begginning to the actual print. If you take negatives to the usual photo shop, all they do is digitally scan it and then use a digital print machine to create the print. As a result, the negatives do not come out with anything close to the same quality. Got to use a darkroom to get that.

And with film, you never know if it is coming out okay, until you develope it.

So one might as well use digital all the way.....take a thousand shots, then cull out the bad.....

Anyway, if you or anyone interested in this type of photos just pm me....based on your showcase, I think you would look great.

it really is all about what you want....studio or artsy, or posed, or sexy.....or just some natural stuff.
forherpleasure...
That really sounds like it would be a lot of fun! Call me... and let me know when would be good for you. I am very flexible with my schedule. I'd love to!
Tiffani, aka Ms Know it All, your opinion is worth about 2 cents. You don't know everything. Originally Posted by mercianna
Just apparently more than you, Miss I'm the Victim, aka I'm Not at Fault For My Misfortune.

Fact is not opinion. They say when you see a fool, you bump his head. You tend to get your head bumped a lot.

If you're not fucking for your cell phone bill money, you're fucking photogs for free. When are you going to learn?