A deal for Tatts!

Are you fucking shitting me haha? Talking about where I live but doing QV's in the bushes for 50 bucks haha!!! Pathetic jokers!
Certain individuals here needs to learn that the fact that there are buildings around you where people on section 8 live DOES NOT mean that I live in section 8. Section 8 can be even in the most upscale of neighbourhoods. It's a government run thing and if they want to move those folks anywhere, they would move them.

To the ones wondering what places can you rent for $500. You can rent places for $350 with everything included if you look hard enough. The problems is you are idiots who signed mortgages they can barely afford because you think YOUR SHIT doesn't stink. You are no better than someone living in section 8. Don't forget, tomorrow you may be one of those folks.

And don't worry about me. I am by myself and this space is enough for me. I can like anything move downtown and pay $1000 a month. But I'd rather send $500 to my mother than give it to the shitlords you give it to or the banks you went through with your mortgates. Keep living the dream!!!! I throw the rent and everything is included. The only bill I pay is the internet so I can read your ramblings.

It would be better if some of you had dicks as big as your mouths or could get it up when seeing providers. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Your mouth is big enough to accept all cocks, your asshole too.
Wondering if any of you got pussy this weekend or spent all your time Talking to each other like little girls. Lol. Geeez guys.
Wondering if any of you got pussy this weekend or spent all your time Talking to each other like little girls. Lol. Geeez guys. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Sure did, gave out candy, sipped some cocktails. But I'm a multi tasker.
Lol
And don't worry about me. I am by myself Originally Posted by tatasddd
There is a shocker
I would like to point to mods that the individual BerryBerry is being ignored on my part but he CONTINUES to try everything possible to instigate drama. Perhaps it is time for you to intervene according to site's guidelines.