Notorious(ly Sick) RCG

• oeb11
  • 01-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Her equality politics might stand as intellectual rape of all males
Note- Kavanaugh was NOT accused of rape in senate Judiciary Committee
Look at their whole party. No women, no minorities, no gays, no Alpha Males. As a whole they are pretty cowardly Originally Posted by themystic
What about Nikki Haley and Lousiana Gov Bobby Jindal?

What about Condeleeza the fuck Rice?

Associate Justice Clarence Thomas is likely a Republican, too.

Associate Justice Clarence Thomas is likely a Republican, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That is priceless Fred LOL!!. Ill give you Bobby" Whatever Happen To Him" Jindal but no way are you getting Nikki Haley

Uncle Clarence aint black. His own grandfather kicked him out of the house for being to white.( married to Fat white woman does give him a few points)

Condeleeza the Fuck " White As" Rice!!
Look at their whole party. No women, no minorities, no gays, no Alpha Males. As a whole they are pretty cowardly Originally Posted by themystic
Stay on topic. No insults.
Here's an interesting article proclaiming that RCB will be back in time for February hearings! There's a problem. These doctors don't seem to be RCB's doctors, nor did appear to review her files, nor do they appear to work at the hospital RCB had the surgery.

There's a lot of general information that a reasonably intelligent person would probably pre-suppose. Otherwise, it's a rah-rah article. CNBC basically went doctor shopping to prop RCB back on the bench. WTH???????

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/09/canc...-in-weeks.html

Later the Supreme Court released some type of statement saying they didn't know when she'd be back.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...g-might-return

Really strange considering the Dems are very HIPAA oriented when it suits their purposes.
  • oeb11
  • 01-09-2019, 05:07 PM
There is accuracy to your statements - G.

Articles put forth statements about generalities of thoracic surgery recovery from experienced thoracic surgeons not treating the patient - and likely not with access to her medical record. No specifics of her medical record were quoted - to my reading. The article is based on press releases by her surgeon and hospital - which is public information.

Generalities of cases like this were presented - and I see no violation of HIPAA laws.

Working at a hospital where a patient has care is no protection from divulging improperly a patients' medical record - it is a major violation of privacy to do so - and can result in termination at the hospital and loss of medical licensure- or nursing licensure.

Generally - I have not reviewed RBG's record, and have no firsthand knowledge of her care. She is, however, an 85 year old Lady, and problems occur more frequently in this age group. She is not totally out of the woods with this medical condition and procedure.

I do wish her well and a speedy recovery, despite disagreeing with some of her liberal viewpoints.

Articles put forth statements about generalities of thoracic surgery recovery from experienced thoracic surgeons not treating the patient - and likely not with access to her medical record. No specifics of her medical record were quoted - to my reading. The article is based on press releases by her surgeon and hospital - which is public information.

Generalities of cases like this were presented - and I see no violation of HIPAA laws.

Working at a hospital where a patient has care is no protection from divulging improperly a patients' medical record - it is a major violation of privacy to do so - and can result in termination at the hospital and loss of medical licensure- or nursing licensure.

Generally - I have not reviewed RBG's record, and have no firsthand knowledge of her care. She is, however, an 85 year old Lady, and problems occur more frequently in this age group. She is not totally out of the woods with this medical condition and procedure.

I do wish her well and a speedy recovery, despite disagreeing with some of her liberal viewpoints. Originally Posted by oeb11
Nice post Oeb
  • oeb11
  • 01-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Thank you, Sir
That is priceless Fred LOL!!. Ill give you Bobby" Whatever Happen To Him" Jindal but no way are you getting Nikki Haley

Uncle Clarence aint black. His own grandfather kicked him out of the house for being to white.( married to Fat white woman does give him a few points)

Condeleeza the Fuck " White As" Rice!! Originally Posted by themystic
Clarence's grandfather is racist? That qualifies him as an old Democrat!!!

I do wish her well and a speedy recovery, despite disagreeing with some of her liberal viewpoints. Originally Posted by oeb11
I think she should quit the court, who needs the hassle anyway, and concentrate on her recovery, and enjoy her newfound riches from the puff piece propaganda movie that she is being deified in as a great fucking lawyer.
she's on her way out. the operation has to be hard on her frail body...

I give her 6 - 7 months before she croaks.
I think she should quit the court, who needs the hassle anyway, and concentrate on her recovery, and enjoy her newfound riches from the puff piece propaganda movie that she is being deified in as a great fucking lawyer. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yeah, doesn't she know she has a movie to promote? She's has Fallon, Kimmel and host of other late night talk shows to appear on? Not to mention print and internet outlets who have to stroke her ego as the greatest woman EVA!

Everyone knows RCG's tears cure cancer. Too bad she hasn't ever cried because that's what the patriarchy wants her to do.

she's on her way out. the operation has to be hard on her frail body...

I give her 6 - 7 months before she croaks. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She was WORKING the day after the operation! Just like she was WORKING the day after the fall that broke three ribs. WORKING!

Obviously she not working but her Dem operatives have to keep the lies going. Still wondering what the protocol is when she misses a lot of days. There's got to be a "fulfill obligation to the bench" stipulation.

Father had major operation and never recovered but it took him 3 months to go. We could have prolonged his life 6+ months but didn't. The Dems won't be so kind to her. Keep her WORKING no matter what the cost and inhumanity. The party of compassion. Bullshit.
Yeah, doesn't she know she has a movie to promote? She's has Fallon, Kimmel and host of other late night talk shows to appear on? Not to mention print and internet outlets who have to stroke her ego as the greatest woman EVA!

Everyone knows RCG's tears cure cancer. Too bad she hasn't ever cried because that's what the patriarchy wants her to do.

She was WORKING the day after the operation! Just like she was WORKING the day after the fall that broke three ribs. WORKING!

Obviously she not working but her Dem operatives have to keep the lies going. Still wondering what the protocol is when she misses a lot of days. There's got to be a "fulfill obligation to the bench" stipulation.

Father had major operation and never recovered but it took him 3 months to go. We could have prolonged his life 6+ months but didn't. The Dems won't be so kind to her. Keep her WORKING no matter what the cost and inhumanity. The party of compassion. Bullshit. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hopefully the rapist Kavanaugh steps up his game during her absence. He doesn't have much time left from what I hear

Associate Justice Clarence Thomas is likely a Republican, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Just more of his lies and verbal vomit Fred.

He just needs attention every since his Grandpa crooked
Just more of his lies and verbal vomit Fred.

He just needs attention every since his Grandpa crooked Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Did Grandpa lose credibility with the kids for supporting a liar lmao!!!!