One of our own............

Rebecca, I'm very sorry to hear that you have been stricken, in the prime of your life, with this crippling disease. Ladies & gentlemen, let us pray.

Lord, Rebecca is suffering and needs your help, your mercy and your healing hand. Therefore, we reach out to you in Rebecca's time of need and ask that you provide the help she so desperately needs in the coming days. Lord, provider her help in dealing with the chronic pain brought on by this affliction. Lord, help Rebecca by reducing the overall effects of this disease on her body. Lord, help those who are carrying out research on MS, find a speedy cure. Lord, work through the hospital staff to ease and comfort her suffering. Lord, hear out voices as we cry out to you for Rebecca and answer our prayers during this Easter season. Finally Lord, keep our sister Rebecca in your thoughts as we shall keep her in our thoughts and prayers and walk beside Rebecca, carrying her when need be, all the days of her life. Amen.

God bless Rebecca Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Are you shitting me? I love the Catholic girls but this is something else.
Wishing the best for you Rebecca.
She was released last night and is in good spirits. We appreciate the time you guys took out to post. Trust me, it will not be forgotten. I knew there was a remnant of the old ways still around here. Love yall.

~K~
I want to bring some humor to Rebecca so check out this link dear but warning, the below link has some funny video and my wacky response to it. If laughing makes you hurt, you may not want to click the link dear. Glad your feeling better!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2033141
Are you shitting me? I love the Catholic girls but this is something else. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
TE, get some faith Bro.
  • DSK
  • 04-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Coming from someone (me) that is the primary caregiver for my mother who is paralyzed from MS, joking is the only way to deal with this crap on most days. That's great!! Post anything. Stupid pictures, get wells, a bunch of dilldoes, whatever. She's put 16 years into this community and helped so many of you. It will literally take all of 5 seconds to send good thoughts on the thread for her. Or dirty thoughts. Whatever.

I have to take care of my mom on weekends or I'd be at the hospital with her. So come on y'all, let's find that community spirit we once had and just lift up one of our own.

Thank you sincerely to those that have posted. It means more than you know. She is reading them here, she just can't reply. Email to get her directly for a reply.

Thanks guys!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I hope everyone feels better, and best wishes for all.

May the one who blessed our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel and Leah, bless LK and her mother, and her friend Rebecca in honor of God and Torah. May she merit from the Holy One of Blessing protection, rescue from any trouble or distress, and from any illness, minor or serious; may God send blessing and success in her every endeavor, together with all Israel, and let us say, Amen.
With all the prayers going on I felt an itch that needs to be scratched ... I thinck dear Rebecca needs a hobby prayer. Its been a while since I have posted a hobby prayer so I may not be at best but you can bet that the thoughts came directly from my 1.3" of dangling death.

Fucktards bow your heads, ladies spread your legs ...

Sweet baby tebow, all 12 lbs 8 ozs with encrusted afterbirth and bloody placenta on his pointy head after being squeezed thru a virgin cooter allow the local fucktards learn to accept that some fucktards cannot help themselves when they are supposed to help an laid up member of the community smile, relax, and get semi healed by the minions in the hospital. They were instructed to post jokes but they went sorrowful and sappy much like the straw under your divine tarlike poop covered buttocks. They forgot the power of happy vibes and good taint. No one let the power of taint compel them to post taint photos. Please give the fucktards the ability to follow directions so that one day they might actually get laid. Sweet baby tebow hear our prayer.
Rebecca my heart sank a little reading the OP and after the pouring out of love and affection (and some pretty great pictures lol) I am reminded that in the face of tough times and unfortunate circumstances that there is still much love in the world!

None of us are promised tomorrow. And no matter how hard we get knocked down, we are blessed to be here.

Big HUG for you girl. Wishing you well and much love to you!
How is the lovely and talented Rebecca doing? She better be kicking ass and posting taint ...
How about some #TaintForRebecca

Get well soon honey... I hear you're a trooper so we all are rooting for you!!
Rebecca my heart sank a little reading the OP and after the pouring out of love and affection (and some pretty great pictures lol) I am reminded that in the face of tough times and unfortunate circumstances that there is still much love in the world!

None of us are promised tomorrow. And no matter how hard we get knocked down, we are blessed to be here.

Big HUG for you girl. Wishing you well and much love to you! Originally Posted by DNinja69
I can't believe I missed this, and so glad Rebecca is better!