How many would enjoy a session like this one......(Go ahead, take a look...you know you want too)

RD... Just keep trying, you will get it one day. I have come to expect less from GS these days. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Save the condescension you should have stood up for someone you booked s appointment with.
Instead you folded like a cheap chair to make a quick quip.
Don't worry about me I get it already and stand by those that were kind and
Respectful to me. J of H is a class act and will always have my thanks and respect as well as being fun as hell.
Hahah!

Good thing you were not there....

We kissed and made up... I have no qualms about seeing her.... She is a hand full.
Hahah!

Good thing you were not there....

We kissed and made up... I have no qualms about seeing her.... She is a hand full. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Then why not back her up when GS is posting his shit in the first place?
Nobody reads the retraction on page 26
Probably because he was referring to my review.
Probably because he was referring to my review. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Correct he was referring to your review but instead of saying
You had made amends you just made a quick quip.
You should have stood up and said that in the first place.
Why screw over people who are not even involved in the conversation ?
By not speaking up you did and that is bush league
Enjoy your turkey this week.
One thing on this board is crystal clear. One johns brand of bourbon may not be another's as it is all a matter of taste. For that reason I have never commented
On a woman's appearance as there are a wide variety of tastes on this board
One no more correct than another.
With this in mind shut your mouth when it comes to this subject.
You not only insult the ladies but the fellow board members that
Find them attractive.

Warmest Regards

R Duke Originally Posted by rduke4923
I see there are still some GENTLEMEN out there on the board and very much appreciated. l4b is just a troll who likes to stalk the ladies that he has no interest at all. But unfortunately he gets away with it. There are rules under the forum guidelines that he and a few other don't care to pay attention too because they all know that they are safe and in with a group that will keep them safe.

And has GS said. I've not only been out in PUBLIC with him but many others. So, one jackass is just that....A STALKING JACKASS!!!
Wow......if I knew that session was about to occur, I wouldn't have lasted beyond getting out of my car.
Not quite sure what that means CH.
Heehee....

You are that stupid.
Save the condescension you should have stood up for someone you booked s appointment with.
Instead you folded like a cheap chair to make a quick quip.
Don't worry about me I get it already and stand by those that were kind and
Respectful to me. J of H is a class act and will always have my thanks and respect as well as being fun as hell. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Of course she is kind to you her Buisness is slow she is probably down to her last box of Debbie snacks...
Of course she is kind to you her Buisness is slow she is probably down to her last box of Debbie snacks... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'm beginning to think you enjoy these spankings...
Damn...wish when I have someone on my ignore list that I still didn't see there comments when someone copies there quote.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
Nice story.
Coulda been better written, but the jist... is still erotic as hell.
Me likey.

Got me thinkin'....

Damn. That's a lot. Call me old fashion but just pussy and a fat ass is enough for me.
Oh yea and a chick who can really deep throat...
Fuck getting tied up.