Biggest Turn Off, that one thing that really bugs you???

I love stubble on the legs and some on the pubic area. I know that when I do my job right during DATY those goosebumps hit and those little hairs stand up all over those legs and pubic area as she convulses like an epileptic. Is Awesome!!!

Like one of those little black & white hairy spiders after you spray it with hair spray. There are 2 gals on here that know exactly what I am talking about!!!

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
ROTFLMAO!

You make a great ummm...point!

You know what really weirds me out? Hair in ears! I don't know why, but when I hit the age that crap happens to me, I hope someone just puts me out of my misery or sends me a pair of tweezers on the down-low...

That hair in ears thingy would have to gross out a gal.

Crap... I'm freaking me out

lol

Happy New Year!
Even though the moniker is correct, being called a "john" simply goes against my grain...
  • shlub
  • 01-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Powerful smells --- of any kind. Whether they are the discretion-killing scents of lotion, perfume or smoke --- or the erection-killing funky ones... I'll not be seeing the lady again.
Clean is best.
  • KYOT
  • 01-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Tongue in my ear, light licking or kissing is one thing, but trying to tongue my ear out is a real turnoff.
I never post reviews but I was tempted to write a negative on with one girl here in Dallas. During our session she answered the phone 3 times. Needless to say it was not a great experience and I will never see her again. When I am spending time with someone I give them my full attention and I should get theirs!
Interesting stuff...

Drama. If you have it going on, you won't hear from me....
1. Bad hygiene
2. Flakiness
3. Answers the phone
4. Attitude, attitude, attitude.
Drama. If you have it going on, you won't hear from me.... Originally Posted by uncle buck 50
+1000
When you're told lies that end up reminding you of Fredo in " The Godfather, Part Two " !
Tongue in my ear, light licking or kissing is one thing, but trying to tongue my ear out is a real turnoff. Originally Posted by KYOT
I second that!
Powerful smells --- of any kind. Whether they are the discretion-killing scents of lotion, perfume or smoke --- or the erection-killing funky ones... I'll not be seeing the lady again. Originally Posted by shlub
I can't stand strong fragrances.
IOP...IOP...IOP

1. Lack of IOP...you'll never get my money again if you're not Vocal and/or Responsive

2. Terrible attempt at IOP....If you're going to fake it, at least make it believable
1. Anything BDSM - tell me to spank you or choke you and it'll likely "deflate" me and I probably won't call you again.

2. NCNS me, and I probably won't call you again.

3. Money talk is an IOP killer. I know they all say to get the donation up front. If you ask me for it, it'll be the last time. I'll hand you a gift bag with some goodies and a card in it. If you want to check it, open the card while I'm in the restroom washing up. (Exception - amps and FBSM studios)

4. High volume behavior - If you're too tired or sore from your session 10 minutes ago to do your best with me, I probably won't call you again. If the bed and/or the bathroom is messy, apparently from your last appointment, I probably won't call you again.

Thanks for reading this and for checking my p411 profile before our appointment. It makes me feel less like a client and more like a friend.

I have have a couple of faves right now and they are right up this street. I'm always on the lookout for new friends though. I hope to make 2 or 3 new friends in 2014.

Happy New Year, y'all!!!