who has been banned recently? Part 2

Jeez, some of you boys and the one banned lady poster sense of humor is lacking! Originally Posted by WTF
Not true. Austin Ellen has a keen sense of humor.

You might develop one too, if you started watching Gutfeld instead of Stephen Colbert.
Maybe discussions can proceed in a civil and cogent manner as a reminder to those who have been banned how adults behave. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • WTF
  • 08-06-2022, 07:44 AM
Not true. Austin Ellen has a keen sense of humor.

You might develop one too, if you started watching Gutfeld instead of Stephen Colbert. Originally Posted by lustylad
If anyone with half a brain watches Colbert or Gutfeld for humor they will be sadly disappointed.

Now for those Sheeple on the dense af side, I'm sure you enjoy that rudimentary form of so called humor immensely.

Good for you and Ellen.

It is nice to see you posting much more respectful, hate to see you get pointed out.
Sometimes one just can’t help oneself.
It is nice to see you posting much more respectful... Originally Posted by WTF
It would also be nice if you could learn the fucking difference between an adjective and an adverb - and when to use each!
  • WTF
  • 08-06-2022, 05:57 PM
It would also be nice if you could learn the fucking difference between an adjective and an adverb - and when to use each! Originally Posted by lustylad
How do you have so much time?

Reading all these bills before they are voted on and now this. Your old fashioned schoolmarm persona has reared it'sugly head! Hard to suppress those tendencies!!!
I just got five points for opining that someone probably couldn't read Dr. Suess. Our moderator has to be a woke college girl now.
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2022, 08:28 PM
I just got five points for opining that someone probably couldn't read Dr. Suess. Our moderator has to be a woke college girl now. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You keep fucking around calling the Mood a woke college girl and you gonna get you some more points!!!
Barley, will you clear some room in your pm box.--wd
(Cough, cough...)

gentleman... please behave! and stay on topic.
Back on topic … there are some names not on the list. But from the looks of things it seems like some folks are trying awfully hard to get there.
I got points and had my signature removed because I quoted Oeb stating that “Trump voters are dumb as fuck.” And I’m pretty sure I got pointed for something directed at a RTMpressingBarley. But it’s all good.
Done
Guess Bio is doing penance in the Political section for previous actions.

Watch it Barley. He put ban one Provider and when her time was about to expire and be able to post again, he permanently banned her. No excuse given.
Erratic.