Aggressive donation schedule

Hot--sure. she says she is 22, mixed ancestry with tats and a size 38 bra. There are a number of ladies on this board who are at least as attractive. Skip 8 may have met her; i have not--i just received an email with the pricing schedule and was...astounded.

In terms relative to here, and only based on looks, i would guess if she quoted 200 gfe one might be thinking bargain and 300 gfe a little on the high side but some might take the plunge. not too many long term takers at 350.
That's a lot of cash to carry. I wonder if she takes checks or maybe you can finance it over 3-5 years.
  • ezman
  • 02-01-2010, 08:05 AM
I know who did it and she's serious. She had another ad asking for a job in L.A. that paid a minimum of 1,000 per day with a 5 day minimum. Originally Posted by Skip_8

Do us a favor and give us a link to an ad with a pic, so we can bypass her in the future.

But anywho, it would be nice to see a pic just to see if she was hot enough to even be halfway serious about that level of donation. Being a HDH is one thing ... advertising for death sentences is something else entirely. BB greek is one of the biggest no-no's ever, whether she asks $100 or $10,000.
She didn't post an ad. she just sent me an email in response to something i posted.
I wonder if she takes checks Originally Posted by Budman
I bet she takes direct deposits!....
She didn't post an ad. she just sent me an email in response to something i posted. Originally Posted by throckmorton
Please pm me her handle if she has one or her email addy

Thanks,

LAP
check your pm
http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-me-21/3230143

Holy crap this is too hilarious! I don't see anything different from other girls....
Maybe 50 of us can pool our money together to afford her services, and each can get a stroke or two in, then with the left-over money we can get shots for the STDs, and the remaining money can be used to help defray burial costs for the unlucky stiff(s).
(Stiff(s) refers to dead bodies, you sickos!)
Maybe 50 of us can pool our money together to afford her services, and each can get a stroke or two in, then with the left-over money we can get shots for the STDs, and the remaining money can be used to help defray burial costs for the unlucky stiff(s).
(Stiff(s) refers to dead bodies, you sickos!) Originally Posted by ferdburf
Ill be in the corner watching solo masturbating

And doesnt she know that theres more then a few ladies right here in Austin doing Bareback for under $200 an hour...NO not me
I hope with a full body condom and rain boots...
If, and it is a big if, I were not totally turned away by the ridiculous pricing structure, the offer of bareback sex literally screams "RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN"!!!!
I bet when she gets wet.... Her pussy leaks out gold lmao
Ridiculous on every level. Are you sure it's not some kind of a joke? I wouldn't pay $350 for an h.j. even if it came with a PS3, I wouldn't pay $20,000 for a night even if it came with a new car, and I wouldn't play with anything that was offering unprotected to anyone.