Pretty Ass Faces

So a person should be able to express an opinion, in this case whether THEY FEEL someone is attractive or not, however it can be put tactful and not in a way that seems they are attacking.
For example, I PERSONALLY, do not find any of the women in this thread attractive, that is MY opinion. And even with that statement it needs to be further refined - I'm NOT saying the ladies in this thread are hideous - I'm saying FOR ME they don't meet what I'm looking for in a provider.

To be clear Romanokcmo comments, TO ME, appear to be hateful/demeaning.
  • Emmie
  • 11-22-2020, 11:10 AM
Why is it that we cant have a post that's just fun around here anymore? Ladies want to post on posts but if hateful and demeaning comments are what we get 90% of the time, what's the point?? And while we ALL are NOT everyone's cup of tea that comment was uncalled for!
So a person should be able to express an opinion, in this case whether THEY FEEL someone is attractive or not, however it can be put tactful and not in a way that seems they are attacking.
For example, I PERSONALLY, do not find any of the women in this thread attractive, that is MY opinion. And even with that statement it needs to be further refined - I'm NOT saying the ladies in this thread are hideous - I'm saying FOR ME they don't meet what I'm looking for in a provider.

To be clear Romanokcmo comments, TO ME, appear to be hateful/demeaning. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
My bank account suggests otherwise.
Some guys understand this board, some don't.
lol lets see some of the guys faces!

its a good think I truely enjoy what I do and I care about my guys...lol

everybody has a choice to see who they want to..

i may not be a beauty queen,but i have a rockin personality and ASS lol
(and make a nice living)

the other ladies here ARE sexy as fuck!!!

so lets just all be nice and not petty..we providers put up with ALOT of shit/shitty guys at times but we preservere..... there is no need for rudeness... if you dont like somebody or something just move on!
if you dont like somebody or something just move on! +1 Romano where's your pic?

(and make a nice living)

so lets just all be nice and not petty..we providers put up with ALOT of shit/shitty guys at times but we preservere..... there is no need for rudeness... if you dont like somebody or something just move on! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ummm, guys aren't the ones getting $$
  • Emmie
  • 11-22-2020, 12:17 PM
Dallas... you know what my message was to you privately!! One thing that some of these guys don't seem to understand is us ladies DO INDEED STICK TOGETHER ...not just in KC but we are linked NATIONALLY and GLOBALLY on way more sites than this! So you DO NOT get to SPEW HATE to one of US and think it just goes unnoticed!

(and make a nice living)

so lets just all be nice and not petty..we providers put up with ALOT of shit/shitty guys at times but we preservere..... there is no need for rudeness... if you dont like somebody or something just move on! Originally Posted by DallasRain
awww ditto ladies we look out for each other... i care about the lafies here and their well being and try to do my part too hhelp them out
case in point..i had a nicely booked up schedule for this KC trip.. i had a waiting list
so i passed several on to the ladies here

i refer gals all the time..alls fair n luv and hookin lol

so even though im not everybodys cup of tea..i am somebodys shot of jack lol

To be clear Romanokcmo comments, TO ME, appear to be hateful/demeaning. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
Would you speak to a lady like that on the street, especially one you dont know?
Some of you need to be bitch slapped!
Fuck no....you and Romano take that shit somewhere else.
Your fuckin bank account aint gonna mean nuthin you guys keep postin shit like that!
Don't worry he sounds like a bully. I've been bullied on missouri boards since I moved here always by men who have never seen me. And ONLY in Missouri no where else. Glad so many people stuck up for you. You're always sweet and helpful. Dont let a guys who has never seen you make you feel bad.
No fair to those of us who are extra discreet! How about instead I show you my beautiful feet? Or legs? Oh well somebody has to be at a disadvantage I guess but I think it’s safer for all of us to be discreet
Would you speak to a lady like that on the street, especially one you dont know?
Some of you need to be bitch slapped!
Fuck no....you and Romano take that shit somewhere else.
Your fuckin bank account aint gonna mean nuthin you guys keep postin shit like that! Originally Posted by BigDeal
While walking on 'the streets' if a provider approached offering me her services and I wasn't attracted to her, yes I would. As explained earlier I would likely put it more tactful like, "Sorry but you're not my type" or something along those lines.

And I have no clue what you're trying to say regarding: "Your fuckin bank account aint gonna mean nuthin....."
Huh??
And I have no clue what you're trying to say regarding: "Your fuckin bank account aint gonna mean nuthin....."
Huh?? Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun

Nuf said
While walking on 'the streets' if a provider approached offering me her services and I wasn't attracted to her, yes I would. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
None of us on this thread offered our services to you. We simply posted selfies.