Provider asks you to delete review

Then they're YMMV...as the OP said...

The last review I wrote I did the exact thing...got a BBBJ and said it was YMMV as she said CBJ...

Saying she gave you a CBJ in the review when you got a BBBJ is a lie...
Almost makes me want to write a review.......ijs
Fair enough and I agree. 99% of the reviews here are worthless swill.

But to be clear, writing a review doesn't carry with it the implication that the writer must tell the whole truth. This is a great example of one of those times. Some providers advertise CBJ because they don't want to put their mouths on every dick they see. They may relax that rule on a client-by-client basis and running your mouth about it to your buddies isn't doing anybody any favors. By that whole truth logic, I should check in and report on every piece of P4P ass I get, but I don't because you fuckers don't deserve to know about most of it.

This is completely different from the usual form of lying that goes on in reviews. "She looks way better than her pictures", "Small BBW", "She came six times", "We fucked for 45 minutes", etc... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
It depends on your view on reviews. IMHO reviews are nothing but an account of what a gent experienced. Which makes reviews subjective. Hence a gent can truly say A lady looks better than her pics and actually believe it. Don't forget you also have mofos who print out reviews demanding they get the same service.
Almost makes me want to write a review.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Almost makes me want to write a review.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Me too. That potato salad with bacon looks incredible.
Oh well, it's done now. You may have lost a chance to repeat with her but there are plenty others so don't sweat it. Originally Posted by kerwil62
^^^What he said right there.
Don't forget you also have mofos who print out reviews demanding they get the same service. Originally Posted by Thatdude
Wait??? I can do that?!

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
heh
8484 as far as telling the "truth" half of these fucktards exaggerate the shit out of their escapades.
  • bbkid
  • 04-18-2014, 04:40 PM
8484 as far as telling the "truth" most of these fucktards exaggerate the shit out of their escapades. Originally Posted by jcase5848
fixed
8484 as far as telling the "truth" all of these fucktards exaggerate the shit out of their escapades. Originally Posted by jcase5848
fixed Originally Posted by bbkid
fixed the fix
So I had a provider ask me to delete my review because she did things with me that she doesn't do with other clients. I put YMMV but it doesn't seem to satisfy her. What is the opinion of the group on what I should do. Keep it up and piss her off or take it down to keep the peace. She is not reputable yet and the events did happen. Originally Posted by nucem8484
And just how is it that she knows what you wrote in your review?

I just hate it when I do that to myself!
OP
It's simple....if you don't want people to read it...don't write it.
Doesn't matter about the rest.
8484 as far as telling the "truth" half of these fucktards exaggerate the shit out of their escapades. Originally Posted by jcase5848
Exaggerate? Shit I fabricate. You guys actually think I'm fucking all these whores?
Crush not thou ego ,, let thou chamber maid scribble upon thy scrolls if sir blank thought hasn't penmanship qualities. Queens control the dick?