where do you draw the line? Share???

Lines were meant to be crossed.

Happily ever after? Not so much.
Cassandra, it looks like you are asking us to share our experiences more than our advice so here's mine:

I had a relationship with a provider a number of years back. It was great and I am glad we did it! I think what made it work for us was that we didn't have expectations, no issues of control or jealousy. It was all about connection for us....and of course attraction. I think that had there been expectations or issues of jealousy then it would have ended badly. Inevitably though, it did end, as all things do. It was a positive experience though and was really a great thing while it lasted.
  • Mr. B
  • 07-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Life is full of good and bad times, joy and pain. I am reminded of the Garth Brooks song, "The Dance". If you play life safe, your going to avoid some pain and sorrow, but your missing the dance. With every relationship that has ended ask yourself: Would I give up the good times and good things that came from the relationship to avoid the hurt of it ending.
Where do I draw the line...hmm. I don't think I have one. Honestly I let the chips fall where they may. I once got really close to one back when I was younger. The day I forgot her donation is the day I knew it would never happen. I try to make a connection with everyone I meet in my real or hobby life. Sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't. Nowadays, regardless of how I feel, I am reminded of that moment and that is how I let those feelings subside. The provider relationship route is like running up a cliff, there is an edge and u will fall ba k down and it is not an easy fall. If u survive it, u won't forget the lines that should not be crossed. I have ladies I have had warm reactions to but am reminded it is one sided for the most part. That is where I am and my hobby and personal life will not mix. When they did. Happy hobbying.
I draw the line at the taint.
Cassandra,

I wanted to give you my advice. Just read your post...

Where you draw the line?
Have you ever been in the position where you liked the provider/client more then you ever expected?
Have you ever experienced someone who's presence was so amazingly weird in a good way. (unexplainable)
Have you ever liked a provider/client and it just caught you so off guard that you find yourself thinking of that person even when you know you shouldn't, yet cant help yourself even when you try? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
I would say go for it. Have the time of your life. It could turn into something incredible. One thing you don't want to live with is always wondering "What if..."

Try it. It might flop right in your face. But it could also turn into something beautiful. Take the risk. Do it. Love is what everyone is seeking, but very few find. Experience the ecstasy.

Make sure you continue to make this one man's happiness your priority. As a provider, we are paid to do this. But in real life, it can be hard to make sure we put the needs of the man in our life ahead of our own.

If you put his needs first, no woman will ever be able to match you. This means if he decides to have an affair, if he lies to you, anything he does, let him. These actions define who he is, not who you are. Share how you feel, but always lift him up and encourage him to be a better man. If you give him everything he needs, he will have no need to go anywhere else.

Hope this helps,

I fell for a guy in Houston a couple years back whilst on tour...We didn't work out honestly due to bad timing...it happens...However we do still talk on occasion and spend time together when I'm in town...I've never regretted it, but I'm a big fan of just going with what feels right, even if it may not be the 'politically correct' thing to do, who cares? It's your life, you only have one, so don't waste your time being afraid to take risks...
WOW Thanks so much for all the response and for those who shared helpful advice along with your experiences. Everyone has opened my eyes.
I am not going to tell him I think he knows after reading this thread.
Wish me luck! xoxoxoxox
I fell for a guy in Houston a couple years back whilst on tour...We didn't work out honestly due to bad timing...it happens...However we do still talk on occasion and spend time together when I'm in town...I've never regretted it, but I'm a big fan of just going with what feels right, even if it may not be the 'politically correct' thing to do, who cares? It's your life, you only have one, so don't waste your time being afraid to take risks... Originally Posted by Valerie
It's all good boo, to be honest it wasn't timing i was just putting up a front.....when you declined anal i said fuck it! Now that i see you're proclaiming to be a fuck slut call me!