Obama Straight Up Fucked Trump On His Way Out The Door

Did you pay taxes last year CUNT? I just find it very odd that a fucking worthless whore would comment on a political forum - you are the lowest of the low keep shaving hairy asses and balls guess you are really important to society Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
The only "worthless whore" around here is you. You fraud POS.
Did you pay taxes last year CUNT? I just find it very odd that a fucking worthless whore would comment on a political forum - you are the lowest of the low keep shaving hairy asses and balls guess you are really important to society Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Mean SOB, aren't you?

What are you doing hanging around in here? Isn't there a dessert cart somewhere in your city that needs some attention, fat boy?

More important than a STOLEN VALOR POS and honey bucket burner like YOURSELF !!
Mean SOB, aren't you?

What are you doing hanging around in here? Isn't there a dessert cart somewhere in your city that needs some attention, fat boy?

Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

LubedAss is sorely tempted by that desert cart! But he would have to put down his keyboard and get dressed first!

How did he lose? He won both his elections... I'm proud of him. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How did he lose???

Why don't we count the ways... it looks like your negro straight up fucked the Dems on his way out the door!

• R.M.
  • 03-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Ha Ha fucking Ha Ha. I am so deep in that fat fucktards head. All I can do is laugh at his dumb ass. Same ole shit. Did he tell you about the time he thinks he spoke to me on a sugar daddy site? Even if he did who gives a flying fuck. It is funny that I'm a permanent fixture in his head though.
Ha Ha fucking Ha Ha. I am so deep in that fat fucktards head. All I can do is laugh at his dumb ass. Same ole shit. Did he tell you about the time he thinks he spoke to me on a sugar daddy site? Even if he did who gives a flying fuck. It is funny that I'm a permanent fixture in his head though.
Originally Posted by R.M.
Dream on CUNT- you are a sad pathetic mix breed mutt-only reason why you are on this site is to play the odds as Sistine Chapel mentioned- look at your lack of reviews- maybe another field of work is needed. You have lowered yourself to shaving hairy asses and nut sacks fucking worthless CUNT.
I don't know why some of you assholes give this CUNT a pass when she constantly likes to brag about the death of people- she followed a FAKE NEWS article and posted and bragged that Charles Manson had died- even when she got proven wrong the CUNT didn't have the decency to apologize. She bragged about the death of North Korea's brother as if he did something personal to her and now she's boasting about how the world will be delighted if Obama committed suicide. You are one sick nasty once a month bleeding CUNT and you kiss my Fat ass you POS- fuck you R.M and I am not being nice to you because you are a female you CUNT!!!
...and I am not being nice to you because you are a female you CUNT!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
WTF and Munchie ... now have their ThreeSome Partner!!!

LukeWarm has come out of the closet swinging ...

.... verbally, of course!
Mean SOB, aren't you?

Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
You calling me fat boy you cock sucker ? How about posting a pic of your muscles and wash board abs? I have spoken to providers who seen you and you are from an Adonis you low life POS.
WTF and Munchie ... now have their ThreeSome Partner!!!

LukeWarm has come out of the closet swinging ...

.... verbally, of course! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a serial predator sicko you admitted to being a stalker. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a fetish of sniffing ladies soiled panties you sick predator.
You calling me fat boy you cock sucker ? How about posting a pic of your muscles and wash board abs? I have spoken to providers who seen you and you are from an Adonis you low life POS. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
well u are a fat ass by your own words. how's that brain damage working out for you?

you've spoken to no one, provider or otherwise, you fat lying gay beast!

DIE DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST

well u are a fat ass by your own words. how's that brain damage working out for you?

you've spoken to no one, provider or otherwise, you fat lying gay beast!

DIE DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I will RTM the MODs for referencing my brain injury
I will RTM the MODs for referencing my brain injury Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
go right ahead! they could use the amusement. oh btw U SAID YOU TOOK SHRAPNEL INTO YOUR FAT HEAD. so u outed yourself you fat ignert wop
go right ahead! they could use the amusement. oh btw U SAID YOU TOOK SHRAPNEL INTO YOUR FAT HEAD. so u outed yourself you fat wop Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Learn the rules you dumb fuck if a whore stated that she slept with 100 men last month you can't in return come out and say she has an STD. You and others have constantly added degrading false information about my health and I have had enough of the bullshit.
I am allowing the MODs to rectify the situation because if I do it on my own it won't be pretty. I told you and others many times what I did before the military keep playing with me pal.
Learn the rules you dumb fuck if a whore stated that she slept with 100 men last month you can't in return come out and say she has an STD. You and others have constantly added degrading false information about my health and I have had enough of the bullshit.
I am allowing the MODs to rectify the situation because if I do it on my own it won't be pretty. I told you and others many times what I did before the military keep playing with me pal. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

bahahaaaaaaaaaa yeah .. u sleep good thinking that's gonna get you anywhere.

oh my! did u just threaten me? i should report u but they'll ban yer ass soon enough for abusing the rules on this board.

show me what a tough guy are. use your Mafia contacts to hack this site and find out who i really am. just try.

bahahhaa

DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST!