Guys first time

My first was with a whore...and it was epic... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Valerie finally gave it up, huh?
I don't know. I'm not an old guy. I watched some documentary, in which this whore said that the old guys finish quicker than the younger ones. Old is relative, though. I'm not sure how old was old to her. I mean, I am pretty old to an 18 year old.
Valerie finally gave it up, huh? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
My wife wasn't my first...but my first was with a whore...
No way would I wish my first time was with a provider. My first time was perfect when I was 18 right after I finished high school. Girl had a little experience, but nothing special. It wasn't going to be the first time; just started out as a heavy make out session. Soon I was eating her out for the first time, not knowing what I was doing, but she still had an orgasm. She was like "what the hell was that? What did you do?" I was like "I have no idea!" She started screaming "get in me, get in me!" So I nervously did. Felt like I lasted forever. I thought I was doing something wrong because of all the jokes I heard about only like a minute the first time. It was great! I ended up marrying that girl....
YTIZ, you are right.....first girl I was with (late 18 college freshmen...hanging my head here).....she knew I still had my V card and it was months before she agreed to let me take it......MONTHS.....the whole you remind me of my younger brother BS sucks!! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
I've tried for years and gotten nowhere
My first few times was with whores, in Mexico back in the 70s.
My previous sex was all bare back. So now with a rubber I wear the girl out but as the saying goes once a king always a king. Once a night is enough.......
No. First time should not be with a provider. On the other hand, the craziest fucks have been with providers.
... I'm not an old guy. ... Originally Posted by yitzchak
Certainly that's true.
Yup. I like a man to have some miles and experience on him. It makes him a better lover.

I don’t care what you look like. I care how you make me feel. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Amen sister!!!!
I actually want my first time to be with a prostitute.

It's hot to think how much sex she is having and how many cocks are blowing their loads to how hot and sexy she is. When it's my turn, I will probably blow a giant load in my pants (without a condom) in about one second. Then, I will blow a giant load (without a condom) on her in about 30 seconds. Then, I will blow an average load in her (using a condom) in about one minute. Then, I will blow a small load in her (using another condom) in about two minutes. Then, I will not be able to blow any load but cum in her (using another condom) in about five minutes. Then, I will cum again (using another condom) in about ten minutes. Then, I will lay down with her and start crying for about 30 minutes. That's about 0.017 + 0.5 + 1 + 2 + 5 + 10 + 30 = 48.5 minutes.

Any suggestions of what to do for the remaining 11.5 minutes? That's enough battery life to fly a pocket sized drone around the room. Does anyone else love flying drones?
I actually want my first time to be with a prostitute....

...Any suggestions of what to do for the remaining 11.5 minutes? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Get dressed and leave.
This thread has become amateur night at the comedy club.
... but, I don't want to leave!