The GOP Debate

I'd bet that climate change is a lot more important to the people of Bastrop County today than it was a couple of weeks ago.

I understand your reluctance to support Bachmann but wouldn't that same reasoning apply to Perry? Their religious beliefs are almost identical. Originally Posted by Booth
Perry isn't in the business of converting homosexuals to heterosexuality. That's a major difference there.

Other than that, it's alleged that BOTH have been caught in bed with a gay man.
Nice video DT. Nothing like stale McCain "underground" YT to put things in perspective.

It's all one big Ponzi scheme, right?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope, just part of the sad truth that helped get us to this point. As a wise man once said: "Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it". That's why it never gets stale Yssup. Your Savior Obama and his cronies can't admit what role they played, they refuse to accept ANY responsibility and that is why they will move forward with more failed policies and plans that haven't worked and won't work. So raise your cup tonight and drink deeply from his Kool-Aid. We'll talk in in another year and see what effect his "new" plan has had on our economy.
Perry isn't in the business of converting homosexuals to heterosexuality. That's a major difference there.

Other than that, it's alleged that BOTH have been caught in bed with a gay man. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and you have the audacity to call Wyldeman stupid?
When the scenes depicted in your YouTube find were taking place, Barack Obama was in the Illinois legislature. He didn't go to Washington (with his cronies) until 2005.

Which party was in the majority in 2004? The country was redder than a monkey's butt! So you're blaming the opposition party for failed policies?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...lections,_2002

Just trying to be clear here.

The Bush Republicans had NOTHING to do with this, even though they owned the House at the time. Funny how that revisionist history works when you edit it into a YouTube video!

But I will agree with you that what happened in the past definitely got us to where we are today. In fact, I'll go a step further. IT ALWAYS DOES!

Kool Aid? CHIT! I'll be drinking beer tonight! But I'm sure we'll be talking about the economy again before next year, DT. Dont cha think? (Wink Wink)
and you have the audacity to call Wyldeman stupid? Originally Posted by Billy_Saul
Did you understand the statement BS?

You ARE aware of what Bachmann's family business is.

You ARE aware that Perry called a press conference to deny he was a homosexual after witnesses placed him firmly between a staffer's butt cheeks.

Or ARE you?

I'm not calling Wyldeman stupid here, and I won't. You let your posting do the talking, bubba!
  • Booth
  • 09-08-2011, 04:53 PM

I'm not calling Wyldeman stupid here, and I won't. You let your posting do the talking, bubba! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why would anyone call him that?

Obama and his cronies can't admit what role they played, they refuse to accept ANY responsibility and that is why they will move forward with more failed policies and plans that haven't worked and won't work. Originally Posted by DTorrchia
What role have they played exactly, and what responsibility is it that you feel they should accept?

Let's say the economic problems left behind by the previous administration never existed. Would you still dissaprove of the current administration? If so, why?

The fact is we are in overall better shape than we were the day before and since Obama took office. Not much, but still better. Here are some highlights on the day Obama took office:

Unemployment: 8.5%, peaking in Jan. 2010 @ 10.6%. Today - 9.1%

DJIA: 7,949.09, hit bottom on 03/09/2009 @ 6,547.05. Today it closed @ 11,295.81.

GDP: $14.1 trillion, today it stands at a relatively flat $14.7
The role is that the GOP says they are bad so they are bad, Rush Limbaugh said so.
  • Booth
  • 09-09-2011, 07:21 AM
  • Booth
  • 09-09-2011, 07:25 AM
Booth, you're a riot, lol. I'll admit, I laughed at the video. In honor of Obama's speech in a few hours, I thought I'd post my own Youtube video as a reminder of who helped get our Country to this point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4A0RuXhnQA Originally Posted by DTorrchia
I didn't see what that had to do with anything else in this thread. Sorry...
My point exactly. Video is irrelevant.
  • Booth
  • 09-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by budman33
Wyldeman and 'Sup?
You can do better than that. How about F-Sharp and DTorrchia?
You can do better than that. How about F-Sharp and DTorrchia? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If I have a choice, I'd like to be Ron Paul thank you very much.