Brooke's True Colors!!!

Lord only knows I have often thought brooke has agendas, but I do have one question to ask? Why do you have brooke's signature after your post? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
She copy and pasted that post from the ladies area and included my signature.
Why do you have brooke's signature after your post? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

because Brooke is damn near a Jedi...mind tricks and all that.
omg just stop, dont make me pull this car over, lol
You're really pissing me off and this is about to get very personal, STOP LYING!!! Do you remember that very first PM you ever sent me Alyssa ... telling me all your business ... dont make me go there.

I provide references each and every day. You have only contacted me one time ... a few weeks back for a reference. I was beyond kind to you.

You're pissing me off bitch. Stop lying.

There is not provider on this board, from anycity, who will vaildate what you're saying about me. Because it is not true. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Sweetie I am not scared!!! I have fresh tight holes when there done with you!! Maybe you should go back to the 10 street walker you once were!!!
and we all know Brooke you make shit up Bitch! If i had something to say i bring it public i do not haft to hide like you!! Post away baby your ass can get banned just like myself! You are a fake ass bitch!!!
omg just stop, dont make me pull this car over, lol Originally Posted by subcilla

Don't make me count to 3.....AGAIN.
we all know Brooke you make shit up Bitch! If i had something to say i bring it public i do not haft to hide like you!! Post away baby your ass can get banned just like myself! You are a fake ass bitch!!! Originally Posted by alyssa32
Speak for yourself. My experiences with Brooke have been very positive, both BCD and otherwise. She's professional, honest and well-respected around here, which could be one reason why you're not noticing a whole lot of supporters lining up in your corner.

The best piece of advice you've gotten tonight bears repeating: Stop. You are giving dozens of hobbyists plenty of reasons never to call you.
Just think, we are not having to pay a single penny for ANY of this entertainment.
Wowsers... Did it really have to come to this?
A lot of providers dont post on this board bc of this bullshit. All of the drama is entertaining for all of a second... But it's not helping anyones business.

Acting like a jack ass posting crap that is supposed to be private and bashing each other is not the way to get the ladies to help your cause...

I think some of the ladies are smart to not bother to get involved at all... All of this is just ignorant!

This board should NOT be your only sourcenof entertainment LOL
what is THE VERY BEST outcome from this thread??
Post away baby your ass can get banned just like myself!! Originally Posted by alyssa32
Ohhh, you misunderstood me .. I'm not talking about posting on the board. LOL!
But it's not helping anyones business. Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
Smartest thing posted in this thread.
Ohhh, you misunderstood me .. I'm not talking about posting on the board. LOL! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Post away baby! I am not scared!!! You are the flake not me ok ! I did not call you a bitch till you called me one ! And believe me i know alot about you hunny you think you are this super women Shit i have heard some personal stories about your ass ! So before you post believe me Kharma is a BITCH too!
I have fresh tight holes when there done with you!! Originally Posted by alyssa32
What does that mean? You must be drunk.

Maybe you should go back to the 10 street walker you once were!!! Originally Posted by alyssa32
I have never hid that .. I posted about it many times in co-ed on ASPD ... I found out about the board because one night a kind man pulled up to me and said "sweetie, you dont need to be out here, go to ASPD.net."

You can't do better, until you know better ... you fucking retard.

You are a fake ass bitch!!! Originally Posted by alyssa32
Prove it. Everything you have done tonight to make me look bad, is only making you look worse. You're throwing out insults left and right that have no merit.

Is Destiny your sister?
Kharma is a BITCH too! Originally Posted by alyssa32
Now you gotta problem with Karma too?! What the hell...