Provider "Private Comment" Options

I would enjoy that as well. Good point Allie! Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
Thirded
One misconception about most women.. or myself atleast. I'd actually date a man with a small member with a sweet caring additude versus a man with a huge member and bad additude. And in my work its additude that wins me over aswell Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol

Hmmm... so I need to send you FLOWERS, I see now lol
Hmmm... so I need to send you FLOWERS, I see now lol Originally Posted by JackJohnson
http://youtu.be/Hg0OLeTRgFw
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912
hell l think they should let you have a section to write reviews on the clients
  • Modda
  • 12-05-2012, 12:05 PM
And in my work its additude that wins me over aswell Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Oh...yea...I can see that definitely. Hope you mean attitude...
That would be interesting for sure lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912
hell l think they should let you have a section to write reviews on the clients Originally Posted by OLindsay
I used to run a board for a group of Kansas City hobbyists and providers. Quite a few people here on ECCIE were also members of that group (I didn't run the group, just managed the board).

Anyway, the ladies on the board asked for a private forum for them, which would include a sub-forum specifically for them to review the guys. I created the forum and immediately removed myself as the moderator, putting one of the ladies in that role.

However, as the board owner I could still see how many posts were in each forum. After more than a year, that review sub-forum had only a couple of posts in it. I heard from one of the ladies that the posts weren't even reviews, but just more chat.

Honestly, if the ladies did have a section for reviews, the LAST thing I'd want to do is read it. I am way too insecure for that. It's why I wouldn't want to read minds, either:

http://thedoghousediaries.com/4760
hell l think they should let you have a section to write reviews on the clients Originally Posted by gary5912
I agree with that
hell l think they should let you have a section to write reviews on the clients Originally Posted by gary5912

Why not? A few of the girls even write their own reviews. Can you guess who?

JR
Oh i would love to review the clients...why cant we?
Because.
I don't feel the need to review clients, I'm just happy we have an alert section so we can let other providers know about the bad ones.
I just posted this thread as fun/entertainment. I know it will never actually happen. lol.
I think the overwhelming opinion was that it wouldn't be a good idea.
Because. Originally Posted by royamcr
Why not?
Why not? Originally Posted by OLindsay
I could write an Jackie style post with multiple paragraphs describing in great detail all of the reasons...

But truth is... Most of us men are not man enough to handle it!
Why not? Originally Posted by OLindsay
The buyer is the reviewer, it's just how all businesses work. You don't see Amazon posting reviews of its customers do you? Or any other company...