What is Your trick of the trade?

You shouldn't say stuff like that.
Wine with a *bite*......the pleasure of ones cock dipped in it and enjoyed immensely! Now that's a wonderful way to enjoy a glass of wine in the company of a man.

I Prefer the lady choose the wine. Of course I won't be drinking any, do feel free to use it in our session however you see fit. Originally Posted by atxrefman
Heres a tip, not a trick... guys please noooo farting during bj! such a turn off
Heres a tip, not a trick... guys please noooo farting during bj! such a turn off Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
..you owe me a damn keyboard Marley
Heres a tip, not a trick... guys please noooo farting during bj! such a turn off Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
And ladies...no farting during DATY. I was with a woman a couple weeks ago and heard a very discreet "excuse me" in between the heavy breathing and the moaning.

Then I realized why...we both cracked up...then I got back to business.

So, Marley...what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
@ Saj... lol we know men are more gassy than women!! I'd never pass with a guy even in the room. Excuse ur self and go to the powder room. Or avoid gassy food the day you are planning on working/hobbying lol. I recently was going to town on a guy, heard a squeek... i wanted to stop but i did not want to embarass the guy and it was just a french apt, so its not like i could of gotten out of the by saying, lets do this. BUT then a smell came shortly after... what a girl to do in that situation without being rude lol

All my tricks are pretty much done orally sluuurp
Have guys really farted during a BBBJ? That is why if I know I am getting a BBBJ, I don't eat anything. That is why I prefer early appointments....

sixx
I really never cease to be amazed at the stupid crap that guys will do. Guess some guys don't realize that when a girl has your dick in her mouth you want to be really nice and considerate since she could inflict as much pain as pleasure. Well, hopefully no one has tried to give you a dutch oven.
Have guys really farted during a BBBJ? That is why if I know I am getting a BBBJ, I don't eat anything. That is why I prefer early appointments....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sadly yes...it really does happen
I've busted a gut trying not to fart in a session. Here's a trick guys ... wait until she goes into the bathroom to spit!
Well...I've never farted during a BJ. But, this particular lady did, and more than once....but..I'll admit, it was OK because it was about 2 hours into a relentless assault I put on her and it started happening at about O 20 or 25...and, she told me, "I can't help it, you're turning my butt on!"

She did buy me dinner after...which was cool.

I'll never tell who it was, but it was a night to remember, 3+ hours of solid fucking and sucking like 2 starved concentration camp victims!
You wicked little milf I had a feeling she was cheating on me!
Maxeen must have a thing for beautiful women with beautiful eyes... Originally Posted by Ms Francisca

Now, now, Milf wasn't alone with the lovely Maxeen!!!

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire
I have a big dick!
I have a big dick! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I will vouch for that!
And I have a lovely bunch of coconuts!
My trick is if a woman chooses "consenting adult" fun with me, I guarantee she will be laughing!

Hmm, not sure if I have conveyed precisely what I intended!