Psucki is leaving

Nobody needs to thank me. I know I am of no value. In fact, I'm invaluable. Who else was it that turned this forum on it's head? With comedy and scholarship.

A sense of humor with an ego is such a terrible thing to waste.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
thank you!
Let me take a stab at this.

weako = waco kid

bina = bambino

ranky = you got me there. who's ranky?

i know its not barleycorn; he's been referenced as cornhole. could be speed racer. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

this is a problem for ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZiPijyoDGs

BAHHAAAAAAA
Jen Jen will be out of a job sooner than a year. Just sayin.
Maybe, but because her boss instructs her to lie to the press?

I don’t think so.
I’d bang Psaki after a few beers, but she’s not even in the same league as Mcenany, who made it nearly impossible to watch a presser with your pants on.
Maybe, but because her boss instructs her to lie to the press?

I don’t think so. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Obama taught his little redheaded padawan well. she's fully potty trained. she behaves better that Mumbles Biden's dogs

Press Secretary Jen Psaki Will Help Joe Biden Lie To America

Obama veteran Jennifer Psaki claims she’ll bring honesty back to the White House, but she helped orchestrate the fake news behind the Iran nuclear deal ‘echo chamber.’

Psaki ‘lying’ about White House ability to give press border access: Cuccinelli

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6241...#sp=show-clips
Jen-Jen has spent a lot of time with our idiot President and realizes what a moron he is.

I got to hand it to her. She is top notch when it comes to convincing the minions that the plate full of shit they are being handed is really prime beef.
Jen-Jen has spent a lot of time with our idiot President and realizes what a moron he is.

I got to hand it to her. She is top notch when it comes to convincing the minions that the plate full of shit they are being handed is really prime beef. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Unbelievable how Trump minions comment on truth, lies and bullshit.

Then they call other hypocrites.

What does it mean? What does it mean? It means that they’re experts. After all...

YOW!
Unbelievable how Trump minions comment on truth, lies and bullshit.

Then they call other hypocrites.

What does it mean? What does it mean? It means that they’re experts. After all...

YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i'm guessing you don't like FOX and the Federalist as news sources.

well you won't like these either

BAHHAA

Kayleigh McEnany takes swipe at Jen Psaki for needing to ‘circle back’ with press

https://nypost.com/2021/03/05/kaylei...sor-jen-psaki/

Jen Psaki strikes back at 'conservative Twitter' after viral 'circle back' montage

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...e-twitter-aft/

JenJen is leaving because she's an idiot who actually thinks Beavis Butt-Head Biden is popular but found out she's now a meme queen because Biden is the most incompetent president ever.

she wants out. any whitewash that she only intended to serve as Biden's press secretary for a year is crap. she doesn't want to be Biden's punching bag anymore

Somebody beat lil jen with an ugly stick. Damn she homely lookin.
Somebody beat lil jen with an ugly stick. Damn she homely lookin. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Please, post your picture, so we can compare! Bwahaha!
First of all we don't know why she's leaving. She didn't say. Secondly maybe she's tired of dealing with bullshit from right wing conservative assholes who make memes about her and dog her every move. I certainly wouldn't want to put up with the kind of bullshit like what's in this particular forum.
First of all we don't know why she's leaving. She didn't say. Secondly maybe she's tired of dealing with bullshit from right wing conservative assholes who make memes about her and dog her every move. I certainly wouldn't want to put up with the kind of bullshit like what's in this particular forum. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

if you think it's just so-called RRW's dogging her you'd be wrong. even the far left press is getting tired of her "circle back" antics. her press conferences are already legendary for double-speak and lack of information. barely 4 months in and she's made herself a cliche the hard way. she earned it.
First of all we don't know why she's leaving. She didn't say. Secondly maybe she's tired of dealing with bullshit from right wing conservative assholes who make memes about her and dog her every move. I certainly wouldn't want to put up with the kind of bullshit like what's in this particular forum. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Like Trump folks had to put up with X a billion!

Somethings not right here folks! Smells fishy!
Somethings not right here folks! Smells fishy! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You probably just need to change your underwear.