Apartment North Dallas

• Brot
  • 09-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Completly useless. No location, no real information ,nothing here at alll that would be helpfull. Prehaps if you dropped the Spock stuff and tried normail english, this might be usefull. Moving to co-ed as there is nothing resembling an alert here Originally Posted by Bubba3452
At least a few figured it out. The Spock stuff is merely a handle, the funnies were not mine so it makes me wonder if you really read between the lines. Like me saying you should drop the Bubba stuff and learn how to spell normal.

Someone is going to jail here and it is just a question of who and when, it would seem to be an alert of the first order in my book.

The question embedded in my post was should I post the name of the complex when there are multiple providers. Answer is I need to find a new hobby.
Could be, or since we are into wild ass speculation maybe you are an arrogant child or an undercover agent. Originally Posted by Pocket Spock
Or maybe you are being an obtuse pain in the ass...say what you have to say in plain English if it affects other members or lurk quietly. If you know something that may keep others safe, spill it.
Should you name the complex? No.

Should you name the lady? Absolutely.
Someone is going to jail here and it is just a question of who and when, it would seem to be an alert of the first order in my book. Originally Posted by Pocket Spock
An "alert of the first order" is useless unless others know what you are trying to say!
Spock, get back in the pocket.
If others have figured it out, why haven't they named the complex or lady in question? Send me the info and I'll post it for you scared little rabbits. LE can't tie their own shoes much less tie me to any north Dallas condo.
leaving aside the woman and the complex, what i want to know is...

* did the person who watched you go in and/or stop you as they left IDENTIFY themselves as a police officer? if so, which city?
if they didnt ID themselves, who really knows if they are police officers.

* what specific questions did they ask you? what were your responses [you can leave out identifying details]. did they write down your name, addr and/or TX DL number?

* what did they say was the reason for stopping and asking you those questions?

* why did they let you leave w/out any further hassles/actions?

pls dont just beat around the bush, lay out the specifics to make this more useful.
So, that apartment complex on the corner of ONLY ONE complex there...removed SD is getting more and more attention from the cops?

Isn't that the complex where all the guys were getting outed because some psycho provider lived there?
So, that apartment complex on the corner of removed SD is getting more and more attention from the cops?

Isn't that the complex where all the guys were getting outed because some psycho provider lived there? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Yes & Yes
LOL, I was wondering who would post that first.

I assume posting the location is against the rules, but if this happened to me I would post an alert with the providers name.
I assume posting the location is against the rules, ... Originally Posted by monkmonk
First off I am NOT on staff but as I have read the restrictions on posting locations, posting the apartment complex is not allowed but intersections are allowed. Note that the intersection I posted contains numerous complexes, not just one.

Without giving generic enough information to allow the paying clients to make a rental decision, this thread is worthless as has been noted by a Dallas Staff member.

The key phrase about the dirt bag property owner should have given it to most people but keep in mind that the greatest percentage of ECCIE clients and providers are not involved in the ongoing stories, retirements, outings, and other things that long time members of the local community are aware of.
I assumed that was the complex being talked about (had many a pleasant time there) but I hadn't heard the story of the psycho provider. Would someone kindly direct me to the post on that?
First off I am NOT on staff but as I have read the restrictions on posting locations, posting the apartment complex is not allowed but intersections are allowed. Note that the intersection I posted contains numerous complexes, not just one.

Without giving generic enough information to allow the paying clients to make a rental decision, this thread is worthless as has been noted by a Dallas Staff member.

The key phrase about the dirt bag property owner should have given it to most people but keep in mind that the greatest percentage of ECCIE clients and providers are not involved in the ongoing stories, retirements, outings, and other things that long time members of the local community are aware of. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Actually there is only ONE complex there...and I have many fond memories both past and present there and I will experience many more.
End of story. If the OP or Jules Jaguar have any relevant info you feel must be added, contact me directly. I doubt so, because you have both said what you wanted to say.