gotta get a blood same and your credit score

Ya, unfortunately, things could have DRASTICALLY changed in two years. It’s best to keep current references (don’t forget to request an ok guys). If there is someone that you would really like to visit, and you trust her, you may need to provide additional info. It’s sad, but there’s are handles, phones etc that have been turned over, along with mental illness rearing it’s ugly head. A girlfriend of mine was beat up (badly), from a regular. It’s a whole new jungle out there, but I trust you understand, and will be on your way to fun in no time.
We need to get used to rw screening.
It's all over the east coast. Also LA, and gaining traction elsewhere west coast.
Audrey is quite correct.
I myself am quite aware of a few incidents in KC last few yrs, which includes the one Savannah mentioned.
There was a nice big fat bust in April two years ago that was an eccie member for many years and had 42 reviews and was very active on the board Some very current FACT.

So when people want your information you don't have to give it .. Go to another provider, Or comply. Because the way that they have things now contact with LEO can be considered a sex offender Offense.

Just like everything else a provider decides how she wants to screen what her donations are and everything else she creates her own policies.
Negotiating or making it like pulling teeth is really undesirable.

It is a known fact that both p411 and eccie can be compromised. All it takes is one person getting in trouble and making a deal. And don't think that it doesn't go both ways. Our safety is just as important as yours. Do what feels comfortable for you.

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone
OXOXXX
Savannah Moon Originally Posted by Savannah Moon

Don't call or see people who
Have a 314 number and are advertising in kc,

Have serial killer tactics,

Want information that could possibly make themselves 10000 dollars from the darkweb

P.s also stay away from women with herpes on their face.
And once again the pimp chimes in w/useless babble
And once again the pimp chimes in w/useless babble Originally Posted by yourdesire
Living my best life too.
well crud
so what info makes you safe?
I dont have much of an issue giving most info, but then you wont give your info:? well, that's odd, right?
plus, if you are a cop then you arent going to NOT give you info., right? a cop will easily give you whatever you want so he can make a bust.
so not wanting to give my RW info is a good thing? Originally Posted by timmystool
I won't ask for anything I'm not willing to give
I won't ask for anything I'm not willing to give Originally Posted by yourdesire
wy do some people think they can get stuff that they wont give you