Athletic body

I'm sure that Allegra will say thank you when she sees your post Tortpicker!

Allegra Hope Originally Posted by tortpicker
Surprised you're jumping on vi today. As far as her going to buy some condoms, are you implying you've NEVER BBd on the hobby?

PS - "it'll be our secret" or "you'd better no tell anyone" are words many, many girls say, "maybe" even the virginal ST. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Oh snap who has popcorn
Lilypad....hands down. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=293654
Most of you guys have never seen her, she is low volume and doesn't post much. But this girl is a workout freak. All muscle and 6-pack abs, but still has a great woman's body.
Wish I could post some of the pics I have...but a promise is a promise.
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2015, 01:51 AM
Lilly is pretty good

But the Cassie chick. ... she got it hands down

Why did ST even respond to this post... it's so far out of her league yet she open her mouth lol
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2015, 01:58 AM
K thanks Dr Phil.. Go buy some condoms (IJS) Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

Go join a gym.and back away for the cheesecake. .. athletic bodies. .. you shouldn't be anywhere near this thread
PistolMarks is as athletic as any!
I'm guessing the distinction would be "what is meant by 'fit' or 'athletic'?

I would take it as "past womanly, to aggressively trained"...

Allegra is out, she's beautifully perfect, but a woman in every way. Samantha, I've never had the pleasure, but looks similarly beautiful, healthy - but not aggressively trained (Probably excellent cardio)...

I glanced at The White Queen... (gulp!)... if fit = "strength training", we have a winner! (I think I could classify myself as "a male spinner" for her...lol.) No doubt, if it was a mud wrestling fight off, she'd have my wager firmly placed on her incredible glutes.

But if you back it a step off Cesselie Mills is at the high side of fitness/womanly, ... but its a close call there. So probably is Aubrey Black, Tatianna Angel, and all the others mentioned.

Pistol was a gymnast (if the propaganda is right) so, she's got the limberness part probably capped.

But, according to JAMA, the most fit athlete... a jockey.

Use that as a comparative, against Kai Greene and you see why we debate.
Go join a gym.and back away for the cheesecake. .. athletic bodies. .. you shouldn't be anywhere near this thread Originally Posted by !VI!

Mmmm cheesecake.. I make a mean cheese cake honey.. You should try it
Oh snap who has popcorn Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

I bet you do.. Lol #messy
Its not always eating. Hormones, Low thyroid, low estrogen etc. Its a package deal!
I'm guessing the distinction would be "what is meant by 'fit' or 'athletic'?

I would take it as "past womanly, to aggressively trained"...

Allegra is out, she's beautifully perfect, but a woman in every way. Samantha, I've never had the pleasure, but looks similarly beautiful, healthy - but not aggressively trained (Probably excellent cardio)...
Originally Posted by Scribe
Yes, you are correct. I don't currently lift weights. Hell, I haven't even had a gym membership for the past decade. But I do play competitive sports. I am also very active with my tennis training and other exercises. I am a real athlete. I have the speed, hand-eye coordination, endurance and all the athletic ability…I just don't look ripped. It's not my goal to have low-fat percentage. My goal is to win my matches. :-)
Ok, got permission to post this one pic of Lilypad. Sorry, I told her it would be in private, if you don't have premium access you can't see it.
If Sexyassdevyn, hasn't been mentioned, she is imo the perfect balance of fit and feminine. Beautiful and sexy as hell as well. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2584
Her profile isn't showing up but she'll be back eventually supposedly, but nonetheless I have to add Freakinikki247 to this list. She has the body of a gymnast, absolutely gorgeous all over.
  • !VI!
  • 11-21-2015, 07:18 AM
I do the 1 punch man work out lol