Sooooo excited!!!!

How awesome was band camp...oh the memories.

I guessed she was in the blue...the red hair tips clued me in.
Zero. That is how much effect you guys ragging on these girls will have. ZERO. The guys who are willing to pay these rates could not care less what a few idiots have to say. The only thing you accomplish is to dissuade guys who do see them from posting about it if they were inclined to do so at all. That and make yourself look like an ass.
Deep Ellum is so much fun!!!! We walked around, heard some music and happened upon some adorable little spots. We ended up having sushi at Axiom on Henderson. We ate so good!

Can't wait to try some Tex Mex for lunch..... where is good around Mockingbird & 75?

We are loving the hospitality here!
  • BLM69
  • 08-12-2016, 08:03 AM
I can't stand WK's, Just like the "idiots" you will get ZERO action unless you have $500hr to spend lol, you should take them out to dinner and talk their ears off since you think eccie is match.
UGH. AS YOU CAN SEE... TIMES HAVE CHANGED!

Hey Hey HEY!! I know Lana Storm!!
She bought a bed and tv from me to use at her incall. Yeeeeeaaaars Ago! Crazy!

Wow.. blast from the past.
I am part of the ASPD days as well. A time of the most loved respected and legendary providers!! It's nice to see there are others still around. My handle was just TNT on ASPD.

Anyhoo.... Yea!
I hope you enjoy ed Dallas!
Looooooooves!!

~Kelly TNT
UGH. AS YOU CAN SEE... TIMES HAVE CHANGED!

Hey Hey HEY!! I know Lana Storm!!
She bought a bed and tv from me to use at her incall. Yeeeeeaaaars Ago! Crazy!

Wow.. blast from the past.
I am part of the ASPD days as well. A time of the most loved respected and legendary providers!! It's nice to see there are others still around. My handle was just TNT on ASPD.

Anyhoo.... Yea!
I hope you enjoy ed Dallas!
Looooooooves!!

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Allison knows that bed well... she said it was very comfy

Thank you so much! We are meeting Lana (she's our photographer, she flew in to see us and photograph us yesterday) for lunch, we just saw an awesome new client! LOVE it here!
Will tell her you said HI!
That is awesome that she is still doing the photography thing. Yes.. please do tell her I said hello.

LOL...
That bed Was comfy.
Happy to have shared the love....
Literally and Figuratively.

~Kel TNT

I am with Kelly...member of ASPD since 2006!

Tell Lana I said "Hello" as well and you Ladies have a blast in Dallas!!!
Deep Ellum is so much fun!!!! We walked around, heard some music and happened upon some adorable little spots. We ended up having sushi at Axiom on Henderson. We ate so good!

Can't wait to try some Tex Mex for lunch..... where is good around Mockingbird & 75?

We are loving the hospitality here! Originally Posted by ChelseaReign

If you didn't find your Tex Mex for lunch head Mi Cocina on Lemmon off of west of 75 in the west village
Chelsea you can have sushi anywhere! How about some bad ass southern cookin!! And I live close to Mockingbird
Chelsea you can have sushi anywhere! How about some bad ass southern cookin!! And I live close to Mockingbird Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Take us out for dinner!
I am with Kelly...member of ASPD since 2006!

Tell Lana I said "Hello" as well and you Ladies have a blast in Dallas!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Lana said Hi girls!
If you didn't find your Tex Mex for lunch head Mi Cocina on Lemmon off of west of 75 in the west village Originally Posted by txexetoo
Thank you, we will check those out!
Take us out for dinner! Originally Posted by ChelseaReign

Let's all go to dinner😇
Take us out for dinner! Originally Posted by ChelseaReign
Are you girls down with fat and grease, cream pepper gravy, yeasty rolls and cornbread, blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream!

Welcome to Big D girls!