WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? AN ECCIE DOPPELGANGER? ECCIE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION? DO WE TAKE THE RED PILL OR THE BLUE PILL? IS IT LIVE OR IS IT MEMOREX? IS THERE A SPOON? IS IT THE MATRIX?

Lol you believe that crap?
He has been banned multiple times (yearlong bans too) for not following simple rules
He ain't that careful Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
I only care about believing or not believing when it affects my life. He could be memorizing a 1000 passwords a month or 0 passwords a month..makes no difference to me.

However, if he is stating the truth and memorizing 40 new passwords a month..then that's impressive.

As a rule, I don't take anything posted anonymously on the internet too seriously.
Again I stress the fact that I wouldn't sign in over there nor should anyone else from here sign in over there.

Or try to create a new account over there.

Very fishy that there is a duplicate site over there.
The site has messages in the inbox from old accounts as well as all the information in the database from that time period so the only thing thats hashed or encrypted are the passwords all the messages in the inboxes would be exposed to the host of this duplicate site

This has to be a port breach who ever made that site had complete and unrestricted access to this server and database in that time period. Either this was some sort of test for the site coding which some website coders make test sites too test certain scripts. Or this was a port breach into this sites server.

Either way its all ready done lol were too deep in now too get out if you have a unique hobby email you should be okay

Also moving foward i would restrain from using sensitive info in your inbox
This is actually very alarming if this wasnt some sort of script testing site used by this sites coders

If it was a breach the information is actually not that valuable or liquid too the hacker since the only way too get money from this info is blackmail so this was how im guessing those spam emailers knew who too email when those guys was saying they got emails saying to pay them bitcoin or they would leak there emails

Long story short theres not much ways too cash in on a data breach of sites like this.

On the deepweb the only thing they could sell is the email and hashed passwords databases which would be worth like 80 dollars is the going rate. So im guessing this hacker knows the only way he can sell this info is too have the unhashed passwords. If i were to bet he probably abandoned that site cause someone with those skills would be targeting bitcoin exchanges and more popular forum sites with more normal people on it that have accounts in other places that they can log into once they crack the hashes of the passwords
Things are on the interweb for ever ....................... If you know how to look.
If you logged into that site, you better change your password here immediately.