Ladies with blue eyes- POST YOUR PIC

Every time I try to post a better pic I have to delete the old ones! I need help; and my selfies are blurry. I give up, I'm going to unwrap a present and play for the rest of my birthday. Night! Originally Posted by GingerKatt

Try using a lot more light, that should result in a faster shutter speed and it will constrict your pupils to show more of the pretty blue irises. It takes a lot more light with a camera than your eyes need to look right.

On my bucket list is shooting some beautiful eyes with 4x5 color film, even if it is ~$5/shot, after scanning and sharpening the images are amazingly detailed. Blue x-ray film is cool with blue eyes also, really makes the irises shine almost white.
Try using a lot more light, that should result in a faster shutter speed and it will constrict your pupils to show more of the pretty blue irises. It takes a lot more light with a camera than your eyes need to look right.

On my bucket list is shooting some beautiful eyes with 4x5 color film, even if it is ~$5/shot, after scanning and sharpening the images are amazingly detailed. Blue x-ray film is cool with blue eyes also, really makes the irises shine almost white. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I'm very interested in helping you fulfill this BUCKET list....ive always wanted some better shots of my eyes...even the ones I take don't do them justice imo
Oh why the heck not....
Attached Images File Type: jpg graceyeyes.jpg (13.5 KB, 2250 views)
You girls do have some mesmerizing peepers.....Eyes that is.
And breasts too
Very nice Grace....something very intriguing about your blues....

Editeepers...dang Butch I've been trying to think of that word since I created this thread. Thank you!
Sorry I'm late to the party Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
There those eyes are! God, they are beautiful. I have such a girl crush on you, Jules!
There those eyes are! God, they are beautiful. I have such a girl crush on you, Jules! Originally Posted by cayden caramel
+1 I think she's officially my woman crush too! She's one sexy lady...
  • L.A.
  • 07-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Pretty eyes! I will wait for the green eyed thread to post mine haha. Originally Posted by cayden caramel
I don't think anybody will complain if you post them!
I'm very interested in helping you fulfill this BUCKET list....ive always wanted some better shots of my eyes...even the ones I take don't do them justice imo Originally Posted by Analeese
I will shoot you a PM to let you know when. The SO is out about once a month for a few days so I can set up the lights and cameras etc. to play.
I don't think anybody will complain if you post them! Originally Posted by L.A.
+1 I think she's officially my woman crush too! She's one sexy lady... Originally Posted by Analeese
L.A. I just started the green eyes thread so we can see the ladies with pretty green eyes!

And Analeese, she is, isn't she??
Still a blue eyed beauty in case y'all forgot
Mine change with the season ... LOL
There those eyes are! God, they are beautiful. I have such a girl crush on you, Jules! Originally Posted by cayden caramel
+1 I think she's officially my woman crush too! She's one sexy lady... Originally Posted by Analeese
Now I have a fantasy in my head about you three! I'd pay to see that...or participate!
Oh why the heck not.... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Cumere Gracie!!