Manafort Sentenced to just 47 months.....

You might want to strip that Uniform off your Avatar. Maybe your part of the failed military losers. Your an embarrassment to the men who once proudly served the US. You dont know your stuff Originally Posted by themystic

take your pick they all describe what you are and you don't know your stuff
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What a loser !!!!! Tm
I'm a pathetic moron and a traitor. I ought to be ashamed of myself. I'm too stupid to even know what democracy is. I am a fucking loser Originally Posted by themystic
FTFY. Now by all means continue your meltdown.
FTFY. Now by all means continue your meltdown. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
you failed military losers are the same scardy cats afraid to wear your MAGA hats outside. Cowards! the same bunch that was terrified of women and children at the Mexico border

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
you failed military losers are the same scardy cats afraid to wear your MAGA hats outside. Cowards! the same bunch that was terrified of women and children at the Mexico border

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Originally Posted by themystic
I never was in the military. Never claimed to be. A poorly timed injury kept me from following in my grandfather's shoes. I know plenty of people who proudly wear their MAGA hats. I also see a lot of lefists who are afraid to say anything without 10 of their buddies nearby. Cowards!
I never was in the military. Never claimed to be. A poorly timed injury kept me from following in my grandfather's shoes. I know plenty of people who proudly wear their MAGA hats. I also see a lot of lefists who are afraid to say anything without 10 of their buddies nearby. Cowards! Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Pity you weren’t able to serve.

Now about the “leftists who are afraid to say anything without 10 of their buddies nearby.”

Please tell us more about them.
I never was in the military. Never claimed to be. A poorly timed injury kept me from following in my grandfather's shoes. I know plenty of people who proudly wear their MAGA hats. I also see a lot of lefists who are afraid to say anything without 10 of their buddies nearby. Cowards! Originally Posted by Lantern2814
I didn't see one MAGA hat all week and I live in one of the largest metropolitan areas in the united states. you and Donald have much in common. he had a "poorly timed" injury also. Scardy cats aka cowards

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2019, 04:56 PM
Seems someOne has a very poor opinion of US military readiness.

Please write us about the deficiencies someOne sees, and how to remedy those deficiencies.
and why, Pray tell, if our military is in such disarray, are the Cubans, Russians, Venezuelans, and Chinese not knocking at our Ports of Entry.
Do Tell. someOne.

On topic - Manafort went through the criminal justice system and was convicted and sentenced.
He is a Felon. He deserves to serve his sentenced time.
Who the fuck is The One?

Are you talking about Neo again?

That’s not on topic, tovarisch.

But your defense of Manafort in your other thread is inconsistent with your “I’m gonna keep it on topic” paragraph.

You’re fooling nobody.

Why does a hat frighten you so much? It sounds like you are whistling past the graveyard.

Not an avatar, it's my picture. Why do you post one of yourself.
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Who the fuck is The One?

Are you talking about Neo again?

That’s not on topic, tovarisch.

But your defense of Manafort in your other thread is inconsistent with your “I’m gonna keep it on topic” paragraph.

You’re fooling nobody.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Be happy to review my previous comments on Manafort and address them.

You brought it up,- please Quote the comments/post. .
Thank you.

I am far from the only poster guilty of responding to another poster who is off-topic - but someOne mised that.
Was it You?
Why does a hat frighten you so much? It sounds like you are whistling past the graveyard.

Not an avatar, it's my picture. Why do you post one of yourself. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
fair enough. hats don't scare me, the MAGA crowd is scared to wear them outside. They are weak and cowardly
I didn't see one MAGA hat all week and I live in one of the largest metropolitan areas in the united states. you and Donald have much in common. he had a "poorly timed" injury also. Scardy cats aka cowards

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by themystic
Your comment says more about who you hangout with and how you're too afraid to go somewhere where you might actually encounter a Trump supporter wearing a MAGA hat, Jussie. You're not likely to encounter a Trump supporter in you mother's basement, Jussie. That and you don't know who your MAGA hat wearing dad is.
  • Tiny
  • 03-08-2019, 08:13 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/pa...es-2019-03-07/

The verdict speaks for it’s self.

This judge knew he could not let him skate free, but had to send a message to the Mueller team that this whole thing was about ruining a man’s life in Oder to get info on President Trump.

He will be out in two. My hope is the Trump Organization will give him a nice fat job. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Three years might have been a reasonable sentence for Manafort, two for tax evasion and one for misrepresentations to the bank. He's probably going to get more time for not filling out a government form to show he worked for Ukrainian politicians, and for talking to potential witnesses. All in all it was perhaps a fair sentence or maybe a bit harsher than what he should have gotten.

Mystic and I have been round and round on this. I'd post a couple of his comments here, but CNN says it so much better, because Mystic's confusion of "your" and "you're" renders his ramblings almost incomprehensible:

Scott Hechinger, who works as a public defender in New York, highlighted cases where suspects got harsher sentences. Just a day earlier, he said, his client was offered a sentence of between 36 to 72 months for stealing $100 in quarters from a residential laundry room.

He also shared the story of Crystal Mason, who got five years in prison for voting illegally in the 2016 presidential election while on supervised release for a tax fraud conviction.

"Manafort was sentenced to less than a woman who voted while on probation without knowing she wasn't allowed to," he tweeted.

Social media users also brought up Juanita Peralta, a mother of six who got 15 years in prison for drug possession, according to the Oklahomans for Criminal Justice Reform, which launched an effort to get her sentence commuted. Her 18-year-old is now raising five kids.

Hechinger also shared the story of Matthew Charles, who was released after serving 21 years of his 35-year sentence for selling crack cocaine.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/08/polit...rnd/index.html

In a nutshell, Manafort should have the book thrown at him because courts have been too harsh on the disadvantaged and those with poor legal representation.

I'd argue two wrongs don't make a right. Instead of imposing Draconian sentences on the disadvantaged and somewhat harsh sentences on people like Manafort, how about lightening up a lot on sentences for the former and less so for the white collar criminals.

Mystic, there are real repercussions to your grammatical mistakes. No, it doesn't matter around us. But, honestly, there are a couple of posts on the board about a mother/daughter duo in Dallas on seeking.com. They're seeking one sugar daddy for a long term relationship. They say in their profile that they will not respond to any suitors who use "your" when they should say "you're." I ran across at least one similar profile on that site. Your going to knock yourself out of a ton of fun and many breeding opportunities if you don't start paying attention to this.
fair enough. hats don't scare me, the MAGA crowd is scared to wear them outside. They are weak and cowardly Originally Posted by themystic
I see you're still afraid of posting a photo of yourself (obscured of course).