Interesting breakfast with Andrea Swallows

Jillian.... you reading this sweetie...? And you wonder why I said I'd miss the drama most?!!
Young and Restless, Criminal Minds, As the World Turns, Breaking Bad, Hustle and Flow..., The Good The Bad and the Ugly all rolled into one ongoing soap.... and it's free with no repeat episodes... almost

Jake... that pussy must be dynomite!!! Or else as we say in Louisiana, she done sprinkled some whoopi dust on you boy. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
It was some good head but after the meet with the pimp I need to find something less dramatic i honestly didn't believe Macbeth about the pimp I was still lookingout for the white guy which she says was actually a Mexican back when she started
??? She chose a different flavor: from caramel to chocolate....
Yeah man.... you need to leave THAT alone.
It was some good head but after the meet with the pimp I need to find something less dramatic i honestly didn't believe Macbeth about the pimp I was still lookingout for the white guy which she says was actually a Mexican back when she started Originally Posted by jakejake52
You didn't believe Macbeth, say what say what. I don't want you to believe me, if the alert by another member or the review about others saying that they were man handled isn't enough to convince you then why would you think I want you to believe me.
Jake you either like the thrill of the hunt or the price point. Let no one convince you however you must convince yourself, which sadly I don't have faith in that.
You didn't believe Macbeth, say what say what. I don't want you to believe me, if the alert by another member or the review about others saying that they were man handled isn't enough to convince you then why would you think I want you to believe me.
Jake you either like the thrill of the hunt or the price point. Let no one convince you however you must convince yourself, which sadly I don't have faith in that. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Yeah your probably right I was still trying to believe her when I saw the guy matching the description of yours I was joking with her about it then he walks into the car and takes off then comes back she's goes in and when he came out to talk to be that's when I figured it out
You have a picture of the pimp, PLEASE post. ...
Post picture please since people are allowing you a civilian to take pictures like reuters Originally Posted by macbeth1000
No. Please do NOT post pictures of anyone. This site isn't a news site. Reuters need not apply. DO NOT post pictures without the express permission of the party involved, and that is likely subject to them also advertising on this site.

Posting amatuer pics of providers with their permission is OK (if tacky IMO) Posting pics of someone you CLAIM is a pimp, or a doctor, or anything else is not. That's not what the site is for.
But it wasn't just Macbeth.... another hobbyist gave a similar account of a 'guy' coming into the room when he was there with her.
No. Please do NOT post pictures of anyone. This site isn't a news site. Reuters need not apply. DO NOT post pictures without the express permission of the party involved, and that is likely subject to them also advertising on this site.

Posting amatuer pics of providers with their permission is OK (if tacky IMO) Posting pics of someone you CLAIM is a pimp, or a doctor, or anything else is not. That's not what the site is for. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Yeah that's what I figured hopefully the description helps though
But it wasn't just Macbeth.... another guy gave a similar account of a 'guy' coming into the room when he was there with her. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
... Before this I didn't post or really looked at the alerts much so didn't know who was credible or not and I'd seen her a good 5-6 times without incident before guess I got lucky and skipped the week they might of gotten aggressive with clients
Yeah hes light black skin and wears glasses and a hoodie... Not sure if it's a good idea to post his pic here though Originally Posted by jakejake52
Wait a minute. By that logic, you think some of what you have done here IS a good idea?
Wait a minute. By that logic, you think some of what you have done here IS a good idea? Originally Posted by Boltfan
I'm just putting out what happened today nothing more... Haven't figured out if it was a good idea or not but probably not a good idea to see her again for me especially after posting this
I found him
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (7.3 KB, 443 views)
This whole thing would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.
Was on the fence but now that I see she goes to IHOP and gets steak I'm out - puffy nipples or not .

This thread, topic, whatever the heck you'd call it amazes me. I'd not been eyeing her but based on MacBeth's original post she went to DNS. After that guys are meeting with her and taking her picture at IHOP like she's a celebrity makes me really wonder how hard up some people are. You've so many ladies here with nothing like that going on - why would you even entertain this gal??? Yes she's cute but that only takes you so far.

If I've ever truly shaken my head at something here it's this whole situation.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Dude people saying Macbeth this and Macbeth that. I didn't post the alert, please people stop with the macbeth unless you like Shakespeare or something because I already had a strange pm of some guy wanting to have lunch with me so he can get settled in the hobby. Wtf
I think lighter skin. More like.
No much much more lighter think about kloe kardashian boyfriend, like that kind of light