Milfs are #1

Age does not always indicate maturity.
. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Age is irrelevant. Originally Posted by Prolongus
As a 40-17 year old, I assure you this is correct. (particularly with us males) However, in the interest of clarification, by "mature", I was referrring to sexual maturity. There seems to be a point in a woman's life when she becomes comfortable with her own body, accepts her limitations, understands her own desires and embraces her sexuality. When that happens has less to do with age than with life experience and the sexual personality of the individual. She could be 19 going on 40 or vise versa. All I know is, once she blossoms, the transformation is remarkable.
It is a beautiful thing..

A lady who knows what she wants, how she wants it, and knows what to do with it!
The beautiful thing is when that confident woman takes a man and shares herself with him in a journey that gives pleasure to the both of them.
Heck, I've been known to have a blast with a gmilf or two...
Women get sexier with age! A MILF is a hottttt "older" woman and there are many in Dallas
Oh yeah!
Personally I like the providers that are 35 and older....I can't imagine being with a 21 year old....I think I have a few ties older than that!I think a MILF is someone I can enjoy a glass of wine and conversation with...and as you visit a time or two it seems to work better..it does for me!
<----- 36 yr old Soccer MILF
<----- 36 yr old Soccer MILF Originally Posted by berkleigh
That you are Berkleigh !
Being in the middle age crowd and a grandpa.... I do much more appreciate the 30+ crowd of providers. There is the ability to make a connection that generally won't exist with a younger gal that reminds me of my daughters college roommates... As others have said, the sexual maturity and comfort with themselves brings on a sexy aire of confidence that is a turn on.