Gabbard is one of the sensible ones on the left that warns of the political implications of impeachment.

You were the one instructed to regurgitate the "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" mantra for three years, Moscow Mystic.

And you did!

You're one of Putin's most loyal puppets, Moscow Mystic.

Keep sucking, Moscow Mystic.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hum.....? Every time I watch the Putin and Trump meeting in Helsinki, I see Putin punking out Trump. Trump takes up for Putin instead of 17 US Intelligence agencies. Tell me what really happen. Again, Just tell me what you think, ill factor in that you are a traitors puke
Hum.....? Every time I watch the Putin and Trump meeting in Helsinki, I see Putin punking out Trump. Trump takes up for Putin instead of 17 US Intelligence agencies. Tell me what really happen. Again, Just tell me what you think, ill factor in that you are a traitors puke Originally Posted by themystic
You were the one instructed to regurgitate the "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" mantra for three years, Moscow Mystic.

And you did!

You're one of Putin's most loyal puppets, Moscow Mystic.

Keep sucking, Moscow Mystic.
I've also changed my mind on impeachment. . I actually like this chick. Not sure if she is ready to be President but I like her. Originally Posted by WTF
don't be fooled by this Candace Owens starter kit. Her strategy is simple. Say something different, show a little T&A, go on as many shows and speaking tours as possible and get someone to finance her
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]You were the one instructed to regurgitate the "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" mantra for three years Originally Posted by I B Hankering
some people think the Ukraine phone call was masterminded by Russia, to cause discord between the US and the Ukraine, to Russia's benefit. just saying..
some people think the Ukraine phone call was masterminded by Russia, to cause discord between the US and the Ukraine, to Russia's benefit. just saying.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So, you're claiming one of Brennan's minions is also a Russian agent?
So, you're claiming one of Brennan's minions is also a Russian agent? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't claim or peddle any shit.. I just write from my Heart

I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, which is why my answer probably flew by you.. it did me as well
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 04:26 PM
don't be fooled by this Candace Owens starter kit. Her strategy is simple. Say something different, show a little T&A, go on as many shows and speaking tours as possible and get someone to finance her Originally Posted by themystic
She is probably more liberation than the field concerning nation building. I like her. Not gonna change my mind until her tits start sagging....
I don't claim or peddle any shit.. I just write from my Heart

I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, which is why my answer probably flew by you.. it did me as well
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
For nearly three years, Brennan peddled the "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" mantra just like you did. It's only natural that you suspect that one of his minions he left behind was infected with his traitorous beliefs. You all are a veritable nest of viperous Putin puppets.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"] For nearly three years, Brennan peddled the "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" mantra just like you did. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I did that?

wow.. thanks for schooling me. I had no idea.
She is probably more liberation than the field concerning nation building. I like her. Not gonna change my mind until her tits start sagging.... Originally Posted by WTF
Lol. I would have to see her in person. Problem with not impeaching is that Trump has no limits. Impeachment has really fucked Trump up. He is visibly shaken