Does this seem strange?

Why are you busting her balls about her screening?

We know, we know...p411 is golden..

But nothing is 100% providers have issues with guys on p411 too, and p4 also does not screen clients for you. ftr, people have gotten busted from there too.

And some providers I wouldn't take a reference from if the were the last hookers here.

do whatever screening makes you comfortable. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

The op said he received communication from her in an odd and unwelcoming manner.

Her explanation was "I have strict screening".

We have plenty of Houston providers who screen just as "strict" as she does but their pm's and emails don't read so strange and unfriendly.

I never said p411 is 100% foolproof.
He initiated contact with her... Not the other way around..

If her way of responding is "unwelcoming and odd" she will find out soon enough.
If the op said that it's all cleared up and all is cool and he no longer has an issue, why the fuck is this going on and on about her screening process - if you want to see her then you'll find out what her screening process is but damn this horse has been beaten enough.

I swear some of you can make a drama mountain out of a grain of trick/ho sand...Move on people, move on...nothing more to see here.
Why are you busting her balls about her screening?

We know, we know...p411 is golden..

But nothing is 100% providers have issues with guys on p411 too, and p4 also does not screen clients for you. ftr, people have gotten busted from there too.

And some providers I wouldn't take a reference from if the were the last hookers here.

do whatever screening makes you comfortable. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I'm not understanding this either. Just because of where she advertises she's not supposed to screen? And your reviews mean nothing if you're not meeting other non-verified companions.

The reason for the continuation (at least on my part) is because of the consensus that asking for an email address and phone number is weird, which you should be used to being screened. If you're not, you're that much closer to being locked up or under investigation.

You should never contact a lady with the intent of meeting her, especially if she doesn't do what she feels is necessary to be safe. Why would you want to meet someone who doesn't give a damn about her own safety? That means she definitely doesn't give a damn about yours.

I understand you guys are all loaded, and us whores are all out to ruin your families, and have babies by you, but it would serve you better to pick ladies who care enough about themselves to keep you both safe. An email address and phone number wouldn't kill you.
I wouldn't waste my time trying to get anyone to understand what I'm saying on here Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Are you sure about that, EA?
Kind of struck me as odd also this provider is "verified" but has no reviews? Originally Posted by cowboyking
How does a provider get verified w out a review being posted? Originally Posted by cowboyking

A provider must meet two, of three requirements before becoming a VP on Eccie, having a review, ON ANY SITE, is just one of them.
I just pm'd a verified provider. Her response was simply ill need your name phone # and email address. Kind of struck me as odd also this provider is "verified" but has no reviews? Anybody had something like this pop up before? Originally Posted by cowboyking

It also seems odd that verified status is granted without one taint photo being posted.
It also seems odd that verified status is granted without one taint photo being posted. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'll see what we can do about making taint pictures a requirement in order to get VP status
  • BDD
  • 08-19-2013, 06:33 AM
I'll see what we can do about making taint pictures a requirement in order to get VP status Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Be careful what you wish for DeD. This new requirement would require personal inspection by Mods, thus leaving you tired, bruised and sore with no time left for the modtard activities you so love and enjoy.
Wow this got out of hand. Reviews been posted y'all can read that or keep beating this dead horse. Whatever strikes your fancy.
I'll see what we can do about making taint pictures a requirement in order to get VP status Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Its a about time.

Wow this got out of hand. Reviews been posted y'all can read that or keep beating this dead horse. Whatever strikes your fancy. Originally Posted by cowboyking
Oh you have no idea how many subjects have been beaten to death and resurrected multiple times only to be beaten to death again, and again. The only subject not beaten to death, to date, is taint. Taint has been grossly overlooked on the icky.
...And some providers I wouldn't take a reference from if the(y) were the last hookers here...
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Ditto!

....Whatever strikes your fancy. Originally Posted by cowboyking
Hey, I don't do S&M.