Anyone have any idea why

Not at all.
Not at all, AssupLiar? Then you do support all of Obama's lies and corruption. At least you have the ovaries to admit it.
Who said that?
OneBigAssMistakeAmerica.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That would be Bush43 the president who left office with the USA in the steepest recession since the great depression and a disapproval rating of 69%, the highest in HISTORY.
That would be Bush43 the president who left office with the USA in the steepest recession since the great depression and a disapproval rating of 69%, the highest in HISTORY. Originally Posted by flghtr65
There are dim-retard finger prints all over that recession, flight, including your boy Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's.y
That would be Bush43 the president who left office with the USA in the steepest recession since the great depression and a disapproval rating of 69%, the highest in HISTORY. Originally Posted by flghtr65
There are dim-retard fingerprints all over that recession, flighty, including your boy, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's.
First, I'm not saying it's right to release funds but the article is more fiction then fact. The US is "releasing", frozen Iranian assets. Not US tax dollars! Originally Posted by want2c
TOP DEM: OBAMA ADMIN SOUNDS LIKE GETTING TALKING POINTS ‘STRAIGHT OUT OF TEHRAN’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...out-of-tehran/

The highest ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey, says the Obama administration sounds as if it’s getting talking points from Iran about its negotiations with the so-called Islamic republic.
“I have to be honest with you, the more I hear from the administration and its quotes, the more it sounds like talking points that come straight out of Tehran,” Menendez charged at a Wednesday hearing.
“And it feeds to the Iranian narrative of victimization when they are the ones with original sin,” he continued. “An illicit nuclear weapons program going back of the course of 20 years that they are unwilling to come clean on,”
Menendez directed his comments to Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken.
“They get to cheat in a series of ways and we get to worry about their perceptions” about sanctions, Menendez said going on to read a quote from Blinkin indicating that is an administration concern.
In his State of the Union address Tuesday evening, Obama said he would veto any new sanctions on Iran.

And for those that say "Its their money, we stole it 30 years ago, I say they made investments like we all do, you win some you loose some, we could all be dead and Israel wiped off they map had Carter at least had the chutzpah to freeze their assets. Now with one swipe of the pen Obama has give them all the money they need to go after Israel and and wipe the infidels off the face of the earth.

Iran is playing Obama for a fool and "we the people of the US will be the beneficiary. Valerie Jarrett--born in Iran--keeps slipping USA help to Iran.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...the-iran-deal/

Exactly whose side is Obama on (and Valerie)? Certainly not the USA and its interests for a peaceful, democratically run world. Would that be treason to give aid to the Enemy? Certainly Iran continues to build their nuclear program and bombs while they stall in the talks. Before we know it we will be completely destroyed with either Obama's ignorance, misguided advice, or on purpose by him.
Who said that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You did, by avoiding my question. Either that, or you're just spouting random senseless bullshit for no other reason than to spam the thread.
Obama is setting himself up for retirement. No doubt he will move to the middle east after he retires to live among his loved ones.
For a Dem, Sen Bob Menedez ain't half bad...

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Barrack Hussein Obama wrote in Audacity of Hope. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

That maybe the only truth he has ever spoken !
You can't fix stupid, Cornholio.

So get your tongue out of your hero, IBIdiot's, BUNGHOLE!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You SpermGut provide all the documentation needed each time you open your forward facing dick-trap.
You launch a personal attack upon anyone who disagress with your love of Obama,muslims,poor oppressed black thugs and gays !
There you have it TwatLips.
Enjoy !
Obama is setting himself up for retirement. No doubt he will move to the middle east after he retires to live among his loved ones. Originally Posted by nwarounder

Goodbye and good riddance to garbage !
There are dim-retard finger prints all over that recession, flight, including your boy Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's.y Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's the republicans who do not believe in regulations for Wall Street.

It's the republicans who want to re-write the Dodd/Frank bill to allow the Wall Street Brokerage firms and the banks to go back to participating in very high risk trades that led to the "Wall Street" meltdown in 2008.