Fact Check Please!

Dot not feather?

What kind of racist ass avatar is that, bub?

How abouts yous use this one:

Hood not Swastika

You’re not like all Trump supporters; just those who troll this forum.

Spare parts, bud. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

speaking of spare parts.

you should go to china, they could use some spare parts like you!
You brought up Thomas Jefferson. Thankfully, I have read several books on Jefferson that changes the slave question about Jefferson. That question has been greatly distorted recently.

It was TJ that tried to allow slave owners in Virginia to free the slaves they owned, unsuccessfully. When he was in the Virginia Legislature, a slave was always a slave: the slave could be sold, but not ever set free.

Jefferson tried to make changes in the question of slavery both in Virginia and on the national stage. He predicted that the question of slavery would cause major national problems - it did.

Significant changes came during his life and through his efforts, but that is ignored by the lazy people who want to stomp and shout on the stage of their own creation. We would all be better off if we would take the time to read our own history.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Thomas Jefferson maybe flawed, he was a wise man. he understood the hypocrisy of saying "all men are free" whilst owning slaves. its too bad he could not convince people to do the right thing by changing laws.
...You’re not like all Trump supporters; just those who troll this forum.

Spare parts, bud. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You mean as opposed to your eloquent command of facts and meaningful contributions of objective insights in pursuit of truth, understanding and exploration? <--- OK, that shit right there is hilarious in context with YOU

I'm sure there is a purpose for fleas in the world, much like yourself, but mostly they are just annoying and need swatted without further regard.