A Newbie wants to know...

"I myself just reassured a newbie today about my screening and advised him to not give his info to just anyone."

No offense to Discreet-Elite, but in the context of the topic of relinquishing anonymity while engaging in an activity that is both illegal and probably more importantly potentially extremely disruptive to some people's domestic situations, random BP girls AND well established providers qualify as "just anyone" (even if the latter is safer than the former). Originally Posted by irishlad
No offense taken. I suppose I am seeing this from my point of view. Since I consider myself trustworthy, discreet, and honest; I thought my statement to him was some sort of reassurance of his cautiousness.

It really seems like P411 is the place to be for a newbie.
I wish the OP the best.

P.S. "Unknown philosopher" Kitty you're a riot!
  • Annef
  • 02-11-2013, 12:23 PM
The reference is always best. It helps the lady determine that you are A) not le and B) safe to see. Not full proof, but the safest. I disagree with the meeting someone public place. If their le, you can still get arrested. I have screened a lot if new guys without references and I just don't see anyway around getting name and employment info. It won't help you determine if they are a safe person to see or not, but it can make you reasonably sure that are gainfully employed in some other manner than law enforcement. I basically do the same things Gina does through p411 with a little Internet probe. Everyone should have some sort of Internet presence these days. I write info down on a sheet of paper, throw it away when done and could no longer tell you those guys information as I don't remember. The ladies consent to having pictures abd reviews up for everyone to see and that is thei verification process. You don't need my real world info because you have my reputation to advise you. If you are new, you have no reputation, there is nothing to go on. If I were a guy a would invest in p411. You only have to give that info once and Gina seems like a pretty savvy businesswoman to me. I'm sure she knows how to handle information discreetly.
I really appreciate the thought and insight offered on my concerns. After reading through the input, I have decided against paying any sort of "newbie" fee. While it may not be perfect, I think paying for p411 is the best option for me. So, it looks like I will have to see what "newbie " friendly provider I can see, so that I can no longer be a "newbie"!! But, I still notice that some providers who are not "newbie" friendly, want more than one provider reference...in some cases, a minimum of 3. I guess my options are very limited since I do not hobby that much. I want to thank everyone for their opinions and advice.
Gina, Gina, who is Gina?
The ONLY other reference I see in this thread is to a VaGina Triangle, and that one I know !!!
Kitty D'Luxe
sxyveronica
BellaBee87
Just Alisha
Victoria Lyn ( if you have seen someone else )
Sweet Lisa
Busty Betzi
Darling Lisa
Catricia
Scarlett Rossi
Paven
Toya Titties
bbw juicy booty
privatecollections / Piper Leone
Gold Coast Beauty
Shayla84
sue_nami
Maxie Ryan
All require light or alternative screening !

If you join p411 there are more that are newbie friendly .
As a condition to insure her safety and being cautious about LE enforcement, she asks me to provide personal information to verify my identity and ensure I am not with LE. I understand, agree, and respect her desire to request this information before seeing a "newbie". Originally Posted by Trivia53
How would this personal info guarantee you are not LE. I wouldn't. I think you already know that this and especially the extra $100 Newbie fee are bullshit. Move on.
  • Annef
  • 02-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Personal info won't gauantee, but it helps. There is never a 100 percent chance that you won't get caught. You just have to put up as many boundaries to your safety/freedom as you can without being ridiculous about it. I can find no reason for a 100 fee either. That doesn't offer any assurances to anyone in any way. Good luck. Once you get one good, recent reference you'll be fine.
No one but the pimp collecting it , and possibly finding reason not to refund !
@Trivia53 glad you are defining your way !!!

I like to add my first: Asian Ann
while I cannot add her to RR's list (only she could request that), I know she continue to be Newbie friendly, and is VERY responsive to reference inquiries.

... and I HAVE to add:
Getting all my references in place was the best FUN I had in a long time !!!
fun2come is right I only add those that ask to be on it , or post in iSO saying they are .
Gina, Gina, who is Gina? Originally Posted by fun2come
Gina owns and runs P411.
Gina owns and runs P411. Originally Posted by Fratelli
THX,
... now that you mention it, I have seen her name pop up in another thread.
My memory is not what it used to be...
  • Annef
  • 02-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Asian Ann is the bomb when it comes to giving references. She is super responsive. A great first choice if you are relying on that reference to fuel other opportunities. I know this kind of getting to be a dead thread, but most ladies will accept 1 good reference. I do, as long as I know the lady from the boards.
@Trivia53 glad you are defining your way !!!

I like to add my first: Asian Ann
while I cannot add her to RR's list (only she could request that), I know she continue to be Newbie friendly, and is VERY responsive to reference inquiries.

... and I HAVE to add:
Getting all my references in place was the best FUN I had in a long time !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
While Ann was not my first, she certainlly ranks at the top of my list. What a class act with a whole lot of fun added in!!! She is a true sweetheart!

Asian Ann is the bomb when it comes to giving references. She is super responsive. A great first choice if you are relying on that reference to fuel other opportunities. I know this kind of getting to be a dead thread, but most ladies will accept 1 good reference. I do, as long as I know the lady from the boards. Originally Posted by Annef
IMHO, Ann is the bomb, period!!!! A person can't go wrong with Ann. Just my .02!!!

Ok, ok, I am all finished hijacking your thread!!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I would never share my personal information in any way to see anyone. Treat eccie like you would your credit. You can't just start off with a platinum MasterCard. You have to get a sears card or a gas card. That's just the way it is. Start with newbies friendly ladies that don't need personal info ( sorry kitty but this dog bites). After you've seen a few then get dates with other ladies. I do not recommend p411 for newbies, not until you have seen two ladies who have p411 who can vouch for you so you can get it for free for 6 months without giving any personal information. Otherwise you pay from the start and have to share with them. Be patient and have discipline and you will be fine.

Never ever pay an up charge, I'm sorry but no lady is worth an extra $100 just because you are new.