Female Masturbation Techniques

Maybe they should re-name it Oral G, hehe. Originally Posted by anova444
Or maybe Oral OMG
Or maybe Oral OMG Originally Posted by SlowHand49
You don't need to purchase a toothbrush. I'm willing to supply the oral part, free of charge.
yes girls, you should try it!!
A little tip though,
It would be best to wear the bristles down some and you have to keep them wet but IMHO its the best!
And its also rechargeable, and of the many, and I mean MANY times Ive used mine Ive only ran out of charge maybe twice-but that was on those few rare marathon occasions when i had the time and just one or 2 or even 3 'nuts' wasn't enough, know what i mean? lol
And throw in a suction cup dildo to the mix-and OMG-wheeeh-!!

Oh and krunkman-that sounds interesting!! Originally Posted by kayxxxooo27
You are full of good tips. I've never used suction or vacum...Oral B will be my first venture outside the normal toys.
It is so hot watching a beautiful woman please herself. OMG
Yes, a guy can learn a lot by being observant . . .
I have found over the years, one of the best positions for female masturbation is for the lady to be on her knees straddling my face while she plays with either fingers or toys. To lay there and watch where her fingers go; whether it is soft pressure on the clit or hard; listening to her breathing; fast or slow insertion of the fingers or toy; to me it is an up close learning experience and the joy of watching a lady climax......
ORAL OMG!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Good one!!! I am going to call it that for now on....
Good Evening Princess;

Thank you very much for the tips, I shall try and remember as many as I can before my next encounter.

Because I don't think it will add to the desired atmosphere if I have to keep referring to a cheat sheet.

Good Night
Cyclops
Oral B? Originally Posted by SlowHand49
I know that Oral OMG is popular as well as Oral G. But how about Oral C. I'll let you guess what the C stands for.