old school reviewers/posters--where are they now?

Im still around just not doing much since the change over, hang out with atxcomputernerd at perfect ten every so often, guess I just fell out the game for a minute, I dont do real good with changes but I am warming up, hope everyone is doing great. whispers looked like you guys had a good turn out last luncheon keep me posted I will buy you a drink.
Yes the nerd is still around, just keeping a low profile. **tips his hat to the fellow mongers**
Im still around just not doing much since the change over, hang out with atxcomputernerd at perfect ten every so often, guess I just fell out the game for a minute, I dont do real good with changes but I am warming up, hope everyone is doing great. whispers looked like you guys had a good turn out last luncheon keep me posted I will buy you a drink. Originally Posted by dirkd69
Many good finds b/c your recon on the FBSM side.... hope you contribute more....

Yes the nerd is still around, just keeping a low profile. **tips his hat to the fellow mongers** Originally Posted by atxcomputernerd
Glad to see you post too!

sixx
Whatever happened to Porthos, subject matter expert on all things related to Joy. Originally Posted by Slotgoop
Porthos was my SC hero... He helped me hook up with several of the day shift hotties at joy during the glory years. Is he still around?

-- HHF
I also wonder if there are people out there who don't even KNOW about ASPD being down yet. One of the old school posters/reviewers that I know doesn't live in Texas anymore, but he comes down in the Fall 3-4 times a year for UT games so the only time he accessed the site was when he was planning his trips. We try to get together every time he's in town so I'm sure I'll get a call here in a couple of months saying, "What the hell happened?" I hesitate to mention him by handle though since I noticed it hasn't been registered yet, and I really wouldn't want anybody using it. It would be blasphemy if someone else did, right? LOL! Originally Posted by Danger Mouse
You hit the nail on the head... I logged onto ASPD a couple of months ago and discovered that is was effectively gone... Found my way over here after a quick pit stop at a different "home" for a day or so.

I will be in town this week for the UCLA game. Let's meet up for sure...

-- HHF
Don't think anyone answered the question as to "whatever happened to Airjunky". Saw him at Gold's Gym a number of months ago and yes, he was headed to Colombia to "settle down". Haven't seen him since so I guess he was true to his word.

One of the best parties I ever went to was hosted by Airjunky and his "amazing" group at a private house with a swimming pool. Half naked women everywhere. The names I could mention that would stir more than memories with many men.

SpeedRacer XXX (AKA NWNiceGuy on ASPD)
You hit the nail on the head... I logged onto ASPD a couple of months ago and discovered that is was effectively gone... Found my way over here after a quick pit stop at a different "home" for a day or so.

I will be in town this week for the UCLA game. Let's meet up for sure...

-- HHF Originally Posted by hornyhornfan
Will try, old friend, will try. Glad you found your way over here.