wish providers can comment on reviews

Um...yes...I'm a trick, john, hobbyist, anything else you want to name me...those are just words...

But your reaction to those words just shows another reason why whores aren't allowed to post on reviews...it's not your board...it's ours...and yes, since we're paying you for the service, we'll say anything we want, without the possibility that the crazy whore in question will lose her damn mind all over the thread...
ms santos..best thing to do..is not worry about looking at the reviews..if the gents are contacting you for an arrangement then your doin something right..

I have come to the point where i dont look at my own reviews anymore..why..heh..cuz some folks just aint nice..and they will post a bunch of junk
just cuz they have a hissy fit just burnin to come out..

best advice..stop looking there...and dont take things so personal..what some like others dont..what others like them thar others dont..its a ridiculous circle
..dont get bent over it..cant pleasem all no matter how far back ya bend..

i just go right to the alerts threads..jst to make sure i havent made the weeks list..
best to a..aj..
Thanks aj I'm going to take your advice I'll stick to alerts and info share... ♥♥
Then my job is done here...
Choke on monkeys balls get out of my hair...
No need to be uncivil...just go back where you belong...
If I'm a whore wtf does that make you foh... you contact us cause of what reason only God knows but you know what you always be a pompous asshole... you should remember that you are the one seeking services so you can honestly take your redundant ass comments and choke on em I'll be a whore you will always be just a trick lick john whatever you choose.... smh whatever happened to gentlemen.... fucking savage beast..... Originally Posted by raquel santos
Um...yes...I'm a trick, john, hobbyist, anything else you want to name me...those are just words...

But your reaction to those words just shows another reason why whores aren't allowed to post on reviews...it's not your board...it's ours...and yes, since we're paying you for the service, we'll say anything we want, without the possibility that the crazy whore in question will lose her damn mind all over the thread... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Are we sure raquel santos and WU are not the same person? Examine their punctuation styles.
Ellipses consist of three dots, not four, or five. While I admit I use them incorrectly, from a grammar standpoint, at least I know what they are...
#facepalm
By the way...Blanka is a savage beast...I'm just an amateur compared to him...

I have come to the point where i dont look at my own reviews anymore..why..heh..cuz some folks just aint nice..and they will post a bunch of junk
just cuz they have a hissy fit just burnin to come out.. Originally Posted by aj14620
There's a segment of guys on this board that feel the need to take shots at providers whenever possible. I guess they feel like big strong men going after them from behind a keyboard.
If I'm a whore wtf does that make you foh... you contact us cause of what reason only God knows but you know what you always be a pompous asshole... you should remember that you are the one seeking services so you can honestly take your redundant ass comments and choke on em I'll be a whore you will always be just a trick lick john whatever you choose.... smh whatever happened to gentlemen.... fucking savage beast..... Originally Posted by raquel santos
Ma'am, the original review of you was a yes and contained some nice comments you are quickly undoing. Let me buy you a beer.

Ma'am, the original review of you was a yes and contained some nice comments you are quickly undoing. Let me buy you a beer.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Johnny,

Being new, she is being led there by those she needs to ignore......

elg........

PS....pass me a beer too......
There's a segment of guys on this board that feel the need to take shots at providers whenever possible. I guess they feel like big strong men going after them from behind a keyboard. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Those assholes. I wish I knew who they were so I could feel like a big strong man and take a shot back at them from behind my keyboard...
There's a segment of guys on this board that feel the need to take shots at providers whenever possible. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Once she was safely back in china, I then did a "no" review (in English). Otherwise it's been nice reading a truly coed discussion, in the proper forum. Nice werk playas!!