January 6th Show: Expectations and Observations

... And we surely have the liberal news media (and their lies)
as the reason for Trumps rating.

... What's the reason for Biden's?? ...

#### Salty
... And we surely have the liberal news media (and their lies)
as the reason for Trumps rating.

... What's the reason for Biden's?? ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Do you not know? Inflation, a sagging economy.

Of course, the Federal Reserve is mostly responsible. Biden never mentions them, but they are far more to blame than Putin.
the "hearing" is a political witch hunt

targeting political enemies

a true hearing, covering a true attack on america, with true people holding the hearings, would have both sides heard, both major parties involved, an environment where a consensus can be reached and a majority of the american people united in the outcome

this is partisan crap, run by the same liars that created the russian hoax and kept it alive, dimocrats and their media
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2022, 08:19 AM
Lock him up!
... back when protests mattered.

The fucking World is collapsing in and around Biden, but his approval is no worse than Trump's. That underscores just how crappy Donald was. This number was before the 2018 bear market, and disastrous Covid mishandling. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What that underscores is how the fraudlent Russia-gate BS was pushed 24/7. What that shows is the bias in every media outlet. What that shows is that the hard core left wing communists of the Democrat party will support totalitarians over American citizens without question.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2022, 10:08 AM
Lock that muther fucker up!!
Once again, I see that Tran Duc is at again. Biden's rating can be attributed directly the all the positive media coverage which includes not reporting on events (the attempted assassination of Justice Kavanaugh and the laptop from hell) and masking events (the January 6th hearing instead of the precarious state of the economy). Even Jimmy Carter would have looked good with all that air being blown up his skirts.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
if you believed this trippy video... the communists are laughing at you.

they weren't all that different from fascists.

A year and a half in production in cooperation of the mainstream media. Now we hear that Hollywood moguls, directors, and producers (Remember Wag the Dog movie/) are helping the democrats put on this show.

So...what are you expecting or what did you see?

A. A shit show
b. A flea circus
C. Kabuki theater
d. night at the improv
E. A full blown three ring circus Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Once again, I see that Tran Duc is at again. Biden's rating can be attributed directly the all the positive media coverage which includes not reporting on events (the attempted assassination of Justice Kavanaugh and the laptop from hell) and masking events (the January 6th hearing instead of the precarious state of the economy). Even Jimmy Carter would have looked good with all that air being blown up his skirts. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Can you get more shallow?

Blame the media. Yeah. I'm a low information voter, that's why I voted against Trump. Yeah, that's it.

Blame the media. Yeah. I'm a low information voter, that's why I voted against Trump. Yeah, that's it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I don't know if he can, but it wouldn't shock me. He's not very deep, I'll tell you that.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

That was a clip of the movie Corny referenced. I shared that one to get the desired reaction you provided. Sir.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

they are two sides of the same totalitarian coin. it's why they hate each other. in a totalitarian system there can be only one ruling party.

Blame the media. Yeah. I'm a low information voter, that's why I voted against Trump. Yeah, that's it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you voted for him in 2016. a vote more against Clinton than for Trump? i'll give you that.

what you can't explain is voting for Biden (if you did vote at all) and thinking he would somehow be better than Trump.