WTF, idiots??

I agree ..im a local and have quit many times because i waste my money on a incall only to be stood up and not even called..makes me upset but the good guys try to make up for it!!
I have been lucky in West Texas and treated with a great deal of respect but I have only been there once. However I am returning next week so we shall see. I do know one thing that money does not buy class either for a woman or a man. I do have a choice I do this because I enjoy what I do but when I stop having fun I will stop without hesitation.
I have been lucky in West Texas and treated with a great deal of respect but I have only been there once. However I am returning next week so we shall see. I do know one thing that money does not buy class either for a woman or a man. I do have a choice I do this because I enjoy what I do but when I stop having fun I will stop without hesitation. Originally Posted by Phoenix Skye

+1000 Phoenix. I too have been to West Texas on a couple of occasions. Love the guys in El Paso, Lubbock and Amarillo. And just like you....I do this because I love it. The day I stop having fun.....that is the day I stop this hobby.

And yes it is a good idea to keep in mind....that when a provider drives 8-10 hours and gets ncns.....it can be very frustrating. It can make a provider not want to return.
I have additional comments that I would like to make on this subject. If a man shows up at my door and he has bad hygiene I do one of two things. I will either tell you to please take a shower and freshen up or if you have smokers please use some mouth wash in the bathroom. If you have two days of hair growth on your face I will give you shaving cream and a new razor to shave. I will not just ignore it and bite the bullet. I do what I do because I enjoy it but again if I stop having fun I stop. I go the extra mile to be freshly showered with make up on and dressed sexy for the man I expect the same in return.
Maybe I'm just a caveman, but pissing with the door open allows her to know she is not waiting outside with someone in the bathroom doing drugs, or someone putting together a 8' shank throwing gun.

Is it rude to piss in front of someone yeah, but it is not a never come back offense.
Being a provider from El Paso, I will say that the men here are great! Sure there may be tit for tat on rate issues or something else but overall.....they are WONDERFUL! Been to Lubbock too and the gents there were great too so if a provider has herself on a pedestal so high that these cities aren't to her standards.....well dont come! Leaves more open space for other great ladies to come which I know the gents in EP especially welcome.
  • Old-T
  • 02-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Comments like these do NOT help your chances of attracting a lot of ladies. Look, your location and size of population already makes you less attractive than many areas. This kind of self publicity doesn't help you.

It really doesn't matter a lot to me since I don't spend much time in W Tx, but ladies who took a road trip to Phoenix and CA did comment on the dearth of reasons to stop and work in W Tx on the way to or from.

You actually have a number of very fine ladies who drive along I-40 through Amarillo, but who do not stop for more than a meal or a quick overnight hotel. You may not want to admit it, but your area has a rep that matches some of these comments.

It is a matter of our dude logic we are not getting a girlfriend we paying for her services she has to get the dude logic in her brain and work with the dudes its why we get away from our Winey wives and girlfriends. We paying for chick freedom an hr of unrestricted pleasure beer and dudism plain and simple and if she can't handle the west to hell with her anyways Originally Posted by dreamland
Oh! So her female brain went into a frenzy when men taking a piss with the bathroom door open because she perceived she was being disrespected.

Did I get that right dude with all your logic? Originally Posted by busternutzs
i agree with dreamland here...we are the ones paying for the services here...whether they choose to accept it is on them, if we wanted to hear bitching about other stuff then we'd stay home with our girlfriends/wives...lol Originally Posted by oneeyedmounstro
I don't hear complaints about any of this. But what I do hear again and again and again from traveling ladies is that guys pre-book with them the cancel or NS them. That is a complaint I can understand completely. That has nothing to do with who is paying whom. It is just business and common courtesy. If you can't be sure of your commitment, don't make an appointment with someone who has to drive 8 hours to reach your city. No wonder they don't want to come out west. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man

Hey, if you are happy with the options you have, good for you. If not, John is telling you some truth whether or not you like the message.

I talked a great lady into coming out to NM and CO to join me for a week--a straight TER 9/9 to 10/10 sweetheart. She decided to drive, and set up short stops in Amarillo and Odessa in each direction, and cut her rate because she knew it was not DC and she was really just looking to cover her travel costs. She arranged for 4 dates, two in each city, on the way to meet me. Three of the four were NC/NSs and the 4th she described as "a gross cowboy who told me I should be thankful he agreed to see me even though my rate was too high". No surprise she cancelled her stops on the return drive and swore never to return.

Your loss, Texas.
I hope this isn't true. Cause I would love to visit West Texas on a regular basis