Who Are You Giving Free Sessions To or Free Pussy To?

Moved to the Sandbox and I am almost thinking of moving it to the National Political Forum.
michelle obama.................

Let us know how that last statement plays out for you.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Did you get that out of a cracker jack box?
Moved to the Sandbox and I am almost thinking of moving it to the National Political Forum. Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Good idea DM.
The poster is just smart enough to throw in a tiny bit of the hobby into his political and racist threads. Kinda gets old.
Good idea DM.
The poster is just smart enough to throw in a tiny bit of the hobby into his political and racist threads. Kinda gets old. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Very predictable now. You can have a checklist waiting and check off the boxes down the list as your read his posts.
Good idea DM.
The poster is just smart enough to throw in a tiny bit of the hobby into his political and racist threads. Kinda gets old. Originally Posted by tbone2u
So based on your comments above...what kind or brand of tattle-telling and snitching are you regularly involved in? You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Very predictable now. You can have a checklist waiting and check off the boxes down the list as your read his posts. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Reading my threads is like having sex you just cant get enough now can you. So much so till you even have it scripted down to a checklist.

I love my fans. Yall are awesome
The epitome of narcissism
Did you get that out of a cracker jack box? Originally Posted by backonthesaddle
You see there? You’re learning already....context is everything. Let me know when you need another lesson....